Monday Decaf

Top of the morning to ya"ll...what have you on the calendar this week?...me?...have prep for the Golf T out at Sycuan...member/guest...which my guest is my son...it is a terrific event for us...a great weekend, regardless of the outcome of the "chasing and finding" of the ball...my number one agenda item is to find me a putter...somehow...ha ha...

Was totally fascinated with the outcome of the PGA event at Quail Hollow...as James Hahn came out of the pack and won in OT...here's the deal...he had missed 8 straight cuts...what?...EIGHT!...it's a good lesson for all of us hackers (not saying he is)...hang in there...things can change for the good...kind of my mantra for me putting...it has to change, right?...

Here's what I did...I worked on putting more with my arms than my hands...screwed me all up...and now, I gots no feel...so my brain is in total confusion...as it transfers down to my body, there is chaos...maybe a new stick will help...ha ha...you can take that a lot of ways...

The Pads were victims of themselves and the umps yesterday...in their loss to the Mets...the series ended at 2-2...too bad...had opps...and didn't get 'er done...I just don't want to get into it...too frustrating...grrrr....

OK...your Portland Trailblazers have a great chance of evening up their series with the champs...looks like Curry is still out...hmmm...I told you to bet the farm on game 3 for PDX...I have grown cautious on game 4...something is in the air...hold off on your wager...save your thousand quid...bothers me when the guys celebrate too much after a win, and not the clincher...be weary, my friends, be weary...sorry, but it's true...

How did your Mother's Day turn out?...it is my son's mother...so I made her a cake, and a meat loaf din din...she likes that as much as anything I cook...unfortunately, or fortunately, she worked most of the day...selling a condo...doesn't seem right, I suppose...I dunno...

Baffles me about the fires in Canada...must not be getting much rain up there?...hey, Repubs, think there isn't a global warming thing?...

The number one place in the US for earthquakes?...you think SoCal, right?...nope...Oklahoma...has to do with monkeying with the land by ingesting water in it and taking the oil out...

There is this dude on CNN...who has a show called "Shades" of something...look it up...he is a black comedian...last week he was doing a show of the KKK...met with them...this week, he did his show at San Quentin...the prison in SF...mesmerizing...next week?...with the police, er, cops...it's worth your while...trust Horse...

The Good Wife...the final show...seemed a bit trite...in fact, I hated it...there are those who think it's been a good run...suppose so...but...not me...

You know who John Daly is?...the rowdy, slightly rotund one from the PGA Tour...now...he's on the Senior's...was the common man's man...swung it wildly...smoked...drank...did all the things the average dude did...and won...and now is trying to win in the 50+ group...

To think we are still giving space and pixel moments to Sarah Palin...really?... what am I missing?...just where is Russia?...

Lots of talk about the iPhone 7...you reading any of this?...a critical chip that would make the battery connection a snap...might be taken out...there will not be a slot for any earphones, too...which means that there has to be a new set of earphones that will magically connect, right?...how does the info slip out?...by Apple?...

What state is next to vote?...nobody is talking...










Comments

Popular Posts