Boiling Over

You know, most of my comments on the poli-ticks have been about the Repubs in the past month...this is true...not today...as the closeness of the race of the Demos is almost just that...too close to call...look at the southern state of Kentucky...where the Hilz has been the chosen one in the south...the people voted...and even though she declared herself the winner, the actual tally...is TOO CLOSE TO CALL!...the other state that measured up yesterday, Oregon...made Bern the victor...

So what gives?...if you could...and this is what the Sanders people want...to alienate the Super Delegate fiasco that the Demos lord over the real voters...it is a very, very close race...and...the Bernie faithful have risen up...the ground swell, I like to call it...they want who they have chosen...not what the DNC wants to shove down their collective throats...I get it...the emotions are "BOILING OVER!"...

This whole dilemma puts a temporary halt to the Trump/Clinton banter...and it should...there are issues that the Demos have to clean up...really...and it is going to get worse, I fear for the DNC...you think that the hippie riots of the 60's are back?...would or will not surprise me...stay tuned to this, kids...this could get very interesting in the next month...don't think there are votes until June 7....hmmm....

To be fair...Oregon Repubs voted overwhelmingly for the Donald...as he cruises on to his nomination...9 months ago, this was just a pipe dream...and try as they may, the RNC, has to give it up...endorse Trump...and ride this train...it is a runaway...

Sports...

The NBA had it's draft lottery...does it offend you that the supposed balls that are drawn are done in private?...then, the results are read out later...smells to me, all the way to the bay...something ain't right...

Anyway, the Cavs disposed of the Raptors so easily...it reminded me of a Varsity and JV scrum...the dude who was trying to guard Lebron appeared to be a frosh kid against the much bigger senior...no match...really, it was embarrassing...Cleveland is in...for sure...in a rout...BTW, the Cavs are UNDEFEATED in the playoffs...

The other match...not so much...as GS and OKC have a dandy tonite...an absolute must for the Warriors...should be a good one to watch...I think I am free to do so...

The Pads...hosting the nemesis Giants for a 3 gamer...well...SF had Madbum going...enuff said...as he stifled the SD bats...had a complete game...lost his shutout bid in the 9th to a massive dinger by Kemp...really, we have no chance against that guy...

This is a golf day...even "National Golf Day"...but I'm not...you see...I play...and M works...and if she needs me, her needs take precedence...right?...right...

Stuff...

You ever go through items like this?...in a high rise condo, any drip could be a big deal...there was one over my stacking washer/dryer yesterday...called the concierge...they sent up the building manager...said it was condensation from a clogged dryer line...needed to be blown out...think that it would be an easy call to a service company?...ha ha...I got the runaround...even tried my worthless " service contract"...they don't cover that....finally got some bloke to come out today....yup, another reason to miss NGD...

Got a memo on my phone...we are leaving for Vegas next week...brought a huge smile to me face...yup, we have JLo tix...which reminds me...have I got those in hand?...hmmm...more things to do on this NGD that I don't participate in...ha ha....

Hey, the dude who punched out the other dude in beisbol...you know what I am talking about...got an 8 day suspension...the bloke who received the blow, got one...everyone is appealing...that is what they do...they play until the commissioner says no mas...I don't get it...he laid the ruling down in the 1st place...help me, Rhonda...

This thing in that game...the beaning of the batter by the pitcher...to get even for something...lawdy, I hate getting hit by that pelota...why I was terrible at it...maybe...but...it is just a tip of the iceberg for an upcoming brawl in MLB...don't get me started...it hurts, regardless of who you are...I'd charge the mound with bat in hand....oh my....

Oops, I guess my last 2 paragraphs are in sports...should be up higher, and not in stuff...my bad...

Yes, I did order the new Blake Shelton CD from his online store for $8 + tax...shipped yesterday...you are too late, baby...Carole King...

Is there anyone more non-relevant than Jeb Bush?...

Does anyone really get the milage that the car makers say that you will?...Mitsubishi Motors just got tagged...you're it...who's next?...

Let's get this party started...wait, it's 6:30 in the am!


Comments

Popular Posts