Trumped

I was wondering when Prez O was going to step in and give his thoughts about the Donald...well now...apparently he had had enough of Trump's theories on FOREIGN POLICY...of course, the Donald (and ALL Repubs) has been ripping the Prez for about 8 months for his...so, not so surprised...just wondered when...well, it is now...and...it should help Hilz...I think...Fox just released a blazing docu on our Prez and as they say "bumbling about" in the middle east...coincidental that Prez O comments on Trump?...hmmm...

Tesla...the car that is intriguing to many...electric...comes with a healthy price tag...order one...and wait 6 months + for it to arrive...hmmm...the company is releasing a smaller and more affordable model...like in the $35 grand market...people are flocking to the site...actually standing IN LINE at our local mall to order one...you have got to be kidding me....only in SoCal...

Final 4...who you got?...the 2 games today...Villanova and Oklahoma...earlier in the season, the Sooners crushed 'em...don't see any reason to go against that...and...North Carolina vs Syracuse...the pundits have the Tar Heels as cruising into the finals...I am going against them...finally, going to pick the Orange...and hope I'm wrong...do NOT use my pix...

Staying in hoops...the long home winning streak of the Golden St Warriors...is OVER!...I watched this last eve...ESPN...not that they didn't have a chance at the end to send it to OT...nope...the team that beat them?...the best kept secret in the NBA...the Boston Celtics...really...who, get this, will BEAT the Cavs in the east...they play hard...great D...move the ball like a collegiate team...

The Eighties...another great series produced by Tom Hanks, I think...goes thru that decade...great pix and all....CNN, of all stations, carries it...the 1st one was on the TV stuff of that era...truly is fascinating...you NEED to take a look...

"See the USA in a Chevrolet"...remember who sang that?...prior to the 80's for sure...but, is the base for the 1st Ladies Major in the LPGA...in the desert at Rancho Mirage...back when the "stars" hosted so many golf T's...Dinah Shore...I'll bet half of you have no clue...

I must say, as yet another Country Awards show is tomorrow, that the best song of the year...has to be by Little Big Town..."Girl Crush"...have you heard it?...super stuff...and...it was originally snubbed by country radio...until they really listened to the words of it...ha ha...c'mon...

In a few short hours I go over and get me hair shaded...blonde...man, have I been getting the bizness from my golfing buddies...imagine all the crap that they are saying...it's more than you can come up with...most, I can NOT print...

Finally...does anything negative that the Donald says...affect the voters who vote for him...or have?...sure seems like it doesn't...am I right or am I right?...

Minimum wage goes to $15 an hour?...that's just about 5 times what I got paid for coaching, way back when...ha ha...save the comments about me getting over paid...

Boz is back at Humphrey's this summer...gotta get tix...today...

This is national PB and J day...you still have 'em?...like the raspberry....


Comments

Popular Posts