Portable Phones

It wasn't that long ago, that we all had landlines...I'm talking phones, kids...just switched from rotary ones to push buttons...had an enormously long, curly cord, that we could carry the hand set all over the house, er apartment, er condo...whatever...you know what I mean...and then came along the cell phone...the yuge white thinger that we all thought was so cool...very quickly, they were reduced in size (whew!) and we put them in our cars...the phone world had changed forever...now...we are talking into little computers...that do everything...and every year, a new shape and style is produced and thrown at the public...and...we buy them...Apple is the industry leader...they have unleashed a much smaller iPhone...the SE...hmmm...I bought into the big one last year...the 6 Plus...it is a marvelous piece of intelligence...but...it is too big to hold and talk into...and carry around, if you are a feller...so...the latest is very intriguing...the only hangup...is that one has to wait until the contract that you sign, is up...then you can get the new one at a reduced rate...what a racket...right?...

The Cheese Heads may just turn this election on its ears...talking Wisconsin...as the state looks to Cruz and the Bern as their choices...hmmm...are we seeing the change of attitude in the latitude of the Repubs?...of course, this is just the many polls talking...I don't see it...maybe Raffy will win this state...and...I think Hilz will emerge...the bloody super delegates are just too much for Sanders...man, that sure stinks to high heaven...anyway...I think status quo wins out...

I told you to not use my pix in the Big Dance...ha ha...they were both way off...as Villanova thoroughly trounced the Sooners...by like 40 or so....booring...and the Tar Heels had no problem with Syracuse...which knocked me way out of placing in my bracket pool...boo...lost in this set of games...was the recent problems of both UNC and Syracuse...blatant cheating and or breaking of NCAA rules...for some time...national article on it yesterday...the fake classes...the eligibility of some players...it's a sad tale, really...nobody wants to talk about it much...

The Dinah Shore...wish they kept using this...for the 1st LPGA Major...anyway...the US has many gals in the hunt...which is like a surprise...that is, if you are a flag waving patriot...me?...I like the best players, wherever they are from, to play well...in the desert...this is the one, the winner jumps into the pond surrounding the 18th green...

Tonight we have a Country Awards Show...I have no idea which one...but...it does have real singers...singing and not lip-syncing...most off key...but still...LIVE...and there are some great acts and songs that is well worth the taping of the show...Carrie and LBT are supposed to be on it...and that merits the time, right there....

OK, I did spend 3 hours getting me hairs altered...as you can see in my pix...it feels good...and I like it...and Marsh does too...first time ever...which makes me wonder...

Have a great Sunday...

and....good luck to the OSU Beaver's Lady Hoop team today...as they take on the mighty UConn in their Final 4 game...


Comments

Popular Posts