NFL Draft

Morning kids...not often that Horse is right on...he was this time...as the Chargers, with the 3rd pick overall...and the best one of the draft...took Ohio St's DL, Joey Bosa...who can help...NOW!...you see, if you take a QB...it's a gamble...witness many of them that have floundered...as I said yesterday, there were 5 top players to get...you could not go wrong...this one was the elite...tremendous sign for the Bolts...

John Boehner...the retired Speaker of the House...had some choice words for and about Raffy...odd, as he has been the heart and soul of the Repubs in Congress for a good long bit..."miserable son of a bitch"...what?...not my words...but his...let's be very clear...Boehner is describing Ted Cruz...er, Lyin Ted...that has to be an absolute shock to the system of the RNC...and to think that Raffy just named Carly has his VP...wondering, P and VP of what and where?...

The Donald is in SoCal...starting his campaign here for the door slammer...what do the scribes print?...not what he has to say, but the small amount of protesters outside of his gathering inside...Costa Mesa...couple of hours north of here...there is no question where the media is planted in this race...none whatsoever....

Absolutely found an area that we want to move...Kensington...Marsh's fav office sec, PJ,  gave her a list of properties to look at...told her "here is your new home"...this was before we even knew of the neighborhood...she had an inkling of what we were searching for...have to admit...it is way cool...and our search is on...when to we put our condo up?...more answers are needed...right?...

It takes me a bit to drive out to Sycuan to play me golf...30 minutes to El Cajon...invariably I listen to XM's 50's or 60's channel...advertising free...so much better than the local FM stuff...anyway, there is this silly song that got played the other day, and I can't keep from humming the damn thing..."Norman"...you know?...DON'T play it, it will stick in your brain...

We beat the heck out of "bye" yesterday...undefeated against them...yup, YOUR San Diego Padres...there are worse records in the league...oops, I meant "my", not yours...WE are in LA for a shellacking...I have zero confidence in the group that AJ has put together...put full blame on that dude and his moniker, the GM...

Finally got back me tree wood, er my 3 wood...the club sent it out to Callaway to get the shaft fixed...for free...which is a good price...however, it takes a couple of weeks for the process...hmmm...I guess ( well, I know), Callaway does their put together of their sticks in Mexico now...just like what the Donald has been spewing about...BTW, put my Ping irons back in me bag...

If you are a Warrior fan, you want the PDX/Clip series to get back to LA...every day counts to rehab Curry's knee...me?...I want the Blazers to win tonight...and get the next GS/PDX on...remember back about a month ago, when the PNW team thumped the Alameda team badly?...hmmm...seems like Lillard really gets going against Curry...is there a huge upset in the making?...

Finally...the NFL draft...the steal of it?...geez...by the champs...the Denver Broncos...who traded up a bit...to get their new QB...Memphis's Paxton Lynch...if you go back into Horse's blog history...I have been toting this guy for quite a while...absolutely a can't miss...mark my words...

Have a soooper weekend...


Comments

Popular Posts