Bozos

Morning kids...I'll be off from my blog for a few days as I am going on a golfing excursion...with 24 blokes...Bozos...it's a fun time for all....so...

The New Yorkers go to the poll today...as I have said for 2 weeks now...pay close attention to the results...especially for the Demos...as I figure the Repubs will vote big time for mister 7/11...ha ha...the Donald inadvertently used that date in lieu of 9/11...oh my...too many speaking dates I'd say...

Golden St rested Steph Curry with his bum right ankle...against the Rockets...the rest of the boys took care of 'em...BTW, Houston's bewildering star of sorts, and former boy toy of Khloe...James Harden (i)...has got to be the worst defensive player in the history of the sport...had an isolation on him where he literally got left standing...anyway, the Warriors won...easily...

The Pads did not get beat last nite...they played bye...who they dominate every time they have 'em on the schedule...the Pirates roll into town today..."wishin and hoping"....Dusty Springfield...

Finally watched the last week's version of Survivor...hmmm... the former NBA'er Scot Pollard, has turned into a villain...kind of funny...and such great producing...love that show...

Shhh don't tell me what happened on DWTS...taped it and won't watch until I return....shhhh....

The hot rumor about the Padres...is that they are going with brown next year...I'd like that...uni's...that makes them unique...so says Horse...

90 degree temp where we are going to be golfing...egads...great great swimming pool...think I'm looking forward to that as much as the hacking...

OK...we actually have out AC on...feels just like summer around here for the time being...weird weather, huh....

Gotta get a packing...see ya soon...








Comments

Popular Posts