Wistful Wednesday

I guess I wish for the days when the world was less at odds with
this crazy fanaticism...is that what one calls it?....you know, like in the...well...there has been scary times in my lifetime...some I was unaware of at that moment...whether it be the Korean War, the Cold War, the Vietnam War...then...it's been the middle east...for the rest of the time...and now...the absurd...where lunatics will kill anyone...any time...preying on the innocent...it's just a sad time for humanity...witness the latest...in Belgium...so maybe there hasn't been the world was less at odds...maybe it's always been there...hmmm...regardless, we need a united world of nations to ban together to rid the earth of these heathens...am I saying this right?...

Peace...

And...

The US protection business in the offing...the election of our next Prez...who will make our country the safest?...that is the burning Q...I think that is what we need to scrutinize...it is a complex set of questions that are there...who is all talk, and who is of substance...it's what you have to decide when you go to the polls and mark your mark...

"Imagine", one of the best songs ever written and sung...by John Lennon...listen to the words...feel them...and to think, he too, was killed by the lunacy of what we have on our hands today...it just doesn't seem right...we must redirect our country...dang, I had to say it...

OK, my much less important things...that I write about...cuz I am a fluff, for sure...

The Pads bats have erupted!....scoring a bunch of runs again...this time against the Reds...that sounds weird...Redlegs sounds better...at least better than the Redskins...oh well...Cash pitched well...maybe there is promise on the horizon after all...we have to be optimistic, right?...

Prez O is in Cuba for a breaking the barriers thing...and, the Tampa Bay Rays were there, too...to play the Cuban National BB Team...just had to be odd...as many of "our" stars are from that tiny island...escaped to the US...to play in the MLB League...for huge sums of $...Cuba is a very poor nation...hmmm...

NIT...the "other" D-1 Hoops T...of the not so popular, er voted teams...anyway, the MWC Champ, SDSU...snubbed by the Big Dance "selection committee"...took out its frustrations on one of the favorited conferences in the Pac 12...who, by the way, have been awful in the T...with only the Ducks still alive....UDub...pounded them...we really need a diff way to select the best teams...right?...

Played golf with a bloke who shot par yesterday...birdied 4 of the 1st 6 holes...nice guy who played nicely...I was my bad self...still not 100%...and shot a 91..lawdy, I should take up bowling...BTW, that's about the scores I get for that game, too...

Utah voters were candidly different than the rest of the nation...Raffy and the Bern won in landslide type of tallies...really?...wonder why?...

Dancing With The Stars...started up again the other day...the "stars" are better dancers than ever...I think...many believe that these peops are not truly stars...ha ha...anyway...the producers brought back the judge Len...fired Juliane Hough...he, is truly a piece of crap...oops, too strong Horse...he ruins the show...

Some readers hate my way of separation of thoughts...the use of the 3 periods..."..."....did it when I started and like it myself...I know, it is not grammatically correct...but, I'm not always right...not always...

Apple has introduced a much smaller iPhone...I am stuck with my huge plus size until September...it has it's advantages....but, putting it in my pocket is not so good...prefer the smaller...remember when the phones were tiny?...flip ones...then the advent of text messaging came on board...changed everything...

Joe Guidice...you know who he is?...anyway, it's his turn to serve time in the pokey...the rumor is that when he comes out, he will be deported....so...why doesn't he go now?...just a thought...

CSN or CSNY...these dudes are fighting so much, they have sworn off ever playing together again...really?..."Our House", has no meaning anymore...ha ha...

If you don't read the newspaper, you can get all the trivia needed right here in the Horse's Blog...right?...

I'll see YOU on the web net...

Comments

Popular Posts