Tuesday Stuff

You want your election biz, right?...Michigan today...amongst 2 or 3 others...this is BIG TIME for the candy men and women...yuge for the Demos...as if Bernie is going to make a mark, he must do well...must...and on the Repubs, all signs say that the Donald will prevail...hmmm...looking like a showdown...right?...not if Rafael has anything to say about it...stay tuned...BTW, the others are Hawaii, Idaho, and Mississippi...hmmm...look for Hilz and Trump to persevere...

The last time I talked about the tennis world...it was that the matches were rigged...whatever happened to that?...well now, the lady tennis star, Maria Sharapova, failed a drug test...been taking the stuff forever...what?...you know, she is the one that grunted every time she hit the bloody ball...very, very annoying...but let's be frank, I am not a tennis fan...

While we were in Tennessee, so was Erin Andrews...you know, the one with the screeching voice on Dancing With The Stars?...stole the hostess spot from the more deserving Brooke Burke...I digress...she was there for a court case...where a stalker peep videoed her in the buff...she sued the bloke and the hotel, Marriott, I think...awarded $55 million...hmmm...do I smell an appeal?...after legal fees...and the fact that the stalker has $0 bucks, it'll be down to the hotel company...and...after the government takes it's money...it can cuz of the type of case this is...she will clear much less than you think...she is getting the bad end of this whole mess...

Your girl, Kim K, posted a nudie...what?...really?...anyway, some people are stating some comments on social media that suggest, that enough is enough...have you no shame?...ha ha...well, count Bette Midler as one of them...wooah...KK is not happy...and fired back at Bette...oh my...that's all I can say...

Golden St Warriors won their record breaking 45th straight at home...and...their game is not too pretty right now...loads of mistakes...very lucky to hit some big shots...off of broken plays...I don't like their direction...they need to get to the practice sessions to clean a lot of stuff up...so says Horse...

Guess who is coming to Humphrey's?...none other than Bob Dylan...wonder if he'll do new material, or his oldies but goodies?...hate it when the vets do their new songs...want the tunes that made them what they are...

Off I go to hit the links...however...it's at a diff course than home...as there is a T there...so...I have to go to Sycuan, pick up my sticks...then get on out to Steele Canyon...if I could figure out an excuse I would...but the weather is good, and I need to play....geez, plan on an extra 20 minutes to get there...boo....

Some Padre news...all signs are pointing to the acquisition of the SD killer, pitcher Tim Lincecum...hmmm...would be our number 3 starter I think...good or not good?...from the Giants...who appear to have a glut at the position...which we do not...

Happy International Women's Day...what the heck?...what is this?...do you have to be international to celebrate?...is there a color?...I'm stumped....but, shoot, get out and be festive on this whatever day....


Comments

Popular Posts