The Envelope, Please

The winners from Super Tuesday?...drum roll, please...Hilz and the Donald...each garnered 7 states...and...have earned themselves the clear path to move one...really?...I could buy into that if it weren't for the upper echelon of both parties, trying to show their FORCE...thinking for the REAL voters...actually, it repulses me...

First, the Demos...with the DNC elite based Super Delegates...who has already come out for Hillary...making the common person's vote, virtually meaningless...hey, if the supposed "party of the people" want a certain candy man or woman, let them decide...not the top guns...could be a major reason I rebel from this side...

The Repubs...ha ha...went away from the above mentioned method of weighting the campaign...years ago...felt it was unfair...how does the RNC feel about that now?...Rove and his boyz are so pissed, that they are trying all the tricks they have to upset the new leader, Trump...their boy, Marco, is not the guy the people want...just might have to rally around another bloke, they don't like much...Rafael (Ted) Cruz...even going as far as to go to the Repub Convention, and block the Donald's nomination...bring in Mitt or some other established loser...

Which brings me to this...I am like many of you out there...totally disgusted with the parties of both sides...it has led me to believe that the whole process is a sham...and when I hear, Bernie talk about a political revolution...I buy into it...so there you go...my body and mind is older, but in my heart I am a hippie...still rebellious and so want...real change...

Enough of that for now...there is another block of votes coming up in 2 weeks...the dirt and slander will only increase...and...this is the time...that I turn away...watch the silly season of reality TV...choosing not to waste my time on the DNC and RNC rear their collective ugly heads...

Hoops...the best in the Pro biz is the GS Warriors...resting two of their top 6...ie, the embattled Steph Curry...they played marvelously well in a team beat down of one of the east's best...the Atlanta Hawks...and...don't look now...but the PDX Blazers have won 6 straight...are these all on the road?...this is truly the surprise team in the league...getting stronger ever day..."Chicago"...

In the college world...geez, Kansas looks like the real deal to me...there you go...Steve Fisher's latest version of SDSU won the MWC, easily...and might not get in the Big Dance...BTW, Jimmy Buffet, oops, make that Warren, will give someone a million bucks for life, if he or she can pick the first 2 rounds of the bracket, 100% correctly...really?...

As we prepare for the Nashville trip...and one of the reasons for going...I talk repeatedly about the lack of good music and songs...not so, when it comes to Blake Shelton...please take a listen to his Greatest Hits CD...you will thank me later...

Very, very, foggy...not me brain, but outside...


Comments

Popular Posts