The Circus

Morning kids, the CIRCUS is in town...ah yes...I am talking the political follies...roaming the streets of the east coast...disguised as candy men and women...stuck in the relentless debates...trying to find new ground to cover...initiate attacks on one another...to influence those who still have yet make up their minds as to whom to give their check ...figuratively and monetarily....right?...

Sure, it is important...don't let me slight this issue...but lawdy, so many of them?...the Demos went last eve...I did not watch...the Repubs tonight...I will not watch...talk talk talk...the more they do, the more they seem foolish...let's just make the debates more special...by not having so many of these things...am I right or am I right?...

And oh my, the pundits...CNN...MSNBC...FOX...and then, the major networks...just talk dribble (sic) over and over and over...some of these "experts" are just foos...some are good...but, like the endless amount of debates, so is the number of redundant analyst comments...and bias ones, too...give us all a break...

The parallel of the election to the NETFLIX'S "House of Cards" is interesting...as in the series, the Prez is also running for reelection...at least he is running...yet...no debates...that has to be later on...I won't give away the script, but it does grab you...makes me wonder, if one can trust anyone in that position...Kevin Spacey is marvelous...you are watching the show, right?...if not, get on the horse...

Who would a thunk that the KK nudie would garner such an item in the social network?...ha ha...of course, the K Fam knew it...it's their daily ploy to keep in the eye of the new's sources...it is the new West Coast Camelot of fams...right?...these gals have everything that the East Coast Kennedys have...right?...probably a lot more mullah...

Speaking of a real circus...me golf game...like my last 3 rounds...90-91-90...there appears to be a pattern...and...it's not good kids...I can't lie to ya...have no excuses...the weather is great...the course is super....I have extreme limits...every group has it's Klaven...unfortunately, ours is me...ha ha...reality...

The GS Warriors won their 46th straight at home vs the Jazz...you know, the team that was transplanted from New Orleans to Salt Lake City...and kept their nickname...oh my, think there is much Jazz in the land of ____....well, you know what I am saying...anyway, it was a team effort...but...Curry kept building on his legend, hitting yet another half courter...amazing...

Sure hasn't been much talk about gun control in these debates...congrats to the NRA for squashing any bit of decency on the topic...and you think that the lobbyists are sitting quietly...

Rumor has it, another bout of rain is coming our way...really?...

Enjoy the outside, while you all can...


Comments

Popular Posts