Monday Decaf

Your final 4...who had 'em?...be honest...I had only North Carolina...and lawdy, I bad mouthed Syracuse into the group...had to be that...Villanova?...hey, they were ranked number 1 often during the season...and Oklahoma?...way way long shot...well, that's where Buddy shoots it from...my bracket is busted and so is my moolah...it was predicted, that this was wide open...so be it...

Match Play...it was Jason Day...he is tuff tuff tuff...and my pick for the Master's...it's his time...I think I had him a few years ago, too, as my choice...but he hurt his wrist...BTW, Rory is too young to have the yips, right?...I dunno...Jordan seems to be stressing himself out...which that game can do to ya...and...the LPGA...another South Korean winner...do ya realize how tiny that country is to produce so many legit lady golfers?...amazing...actually she moved to New Zealand when just a youngster...but, what the heck, most of the "foreign" golfers all live in the US now...

For some odd reason we are looking back at a series on the pixels from way back when...want to see it again..."The Winds of War"...starring amongst others, Robert Mitchum...tried Netflix...nope, doesn't have it...looked at the stash on HBO and Showtime...nope, not there...so, it seems that we have to buy it on Amazon...dang...is there some place that we haven't checked?...

Raffy and the Donald are squaring off about the releases of the absurd...who did what...who said what...blah blah blah...and...the Bern racks up more states...as the Hilz just quietly bides her time for the Dem's nomination...well...really?...there it is in a nutshell...so, you can save yourself hours and hours of watching CNN today...Horse did it in a paragraph...

OK, I did watch the replay of Idol...and...you have to remember who does the voting...young gals...most if it, anyway...thus, the 2 least talented peops are in the final 4...2 young guys...the best are the last remaining gal and the older guy...who by the way, can really sing...he's like a combo of JT, Michael Buble, and Barry Gibb...ha ha...it's true...figure one of the young dudes will win the thing...why don't they ever publish the actual numbers?...my continual rant...

This is for the Shink...the Beavs are doing splendidly in their version of the Big Dance...elite 8...but...oh my, how does a team beat another by 50 in the T?...of course, it is UConn...I do hope that OSU gets to play them...lady hoops, in case you are out of the loop...or, just out of it...

Here's my unpaid advertisement for a product that you must have...I've talked about this before...but you may be new, or, are senile and just forgot...trust Horse...Hydro Flask...amazing container...that keeps your ice cold forever...amazing for a round of golf...and the trip home...also, get the pint ones, and you can place them anywhere and they don't leave a ring on your tables...really...

Speaking of that old stuff, how is father time treating ya?...I was watching the telecast of the Match
Play T...and they had Tom Kite ( senior golfer star) on as a rep of the course they were playing  in Texas...wow...his face was weird...hmmm...he didn't have work done, did he?...I say that, as I just may happen to turn blondish this weekend...again...gosh, I am turning gray, so why not?...

Odd sight last eve as we were walking Sammi for her nightly duty...an inebriated bunny was walking, too...this was like at 10 pm...thinking out loud...where the heck would he or she have been in that costume?...only in SoCal...

Just another lazy Monday here in the GQ...hope your day is a great one...




Comments

Popular Posts