Happy Easter!

A terrific Happy Easter to all my readers out there in the web net...trust you have your feelings for the special day...and reserve your right to feel the way you do...this time sure brings back many memories of the past...when all are parents were still with us...and our son was frantically searching for the hidden plastic eggs...well, sometimes, we did the real, painted, er dyed ones, too...darn, I miss those days...if you just now have young ones, and still have your parents...cherish these moments...

Feeling the Bern!....I get it...the super delegate thinger of the Demos makes the possibility of Bernie Sanders as the candy man a real long shot...however...look at last night's results...as he SWEPT the 3 states who were voting...Washington (landslide), Alaska, and Hawaii....gosh, throw out the SD's and you have a real donnybrook, right?...and...it appears to be a split nation on these two...Hilz and Bern...the north and west for Sanders, the south for Clinton...hmmm...what am I missing?...

Equal time here...the preposterous allegations against Raffy are just that...so surprised it came out ...you know, it can't be by the RNC....thus, the number of possibles diminish rapidly...ha ha...what a smut campaign the Repubs have reduced themselves to...who really cares?...get on with the real issues of the day...

The Ducks season has come to an end...as they got whupped bad by the Sooners...egads..no match...the best shooter in the land...showed up and threw in 37 points!...Hield...should be a top 10 draft pick in the NBA show...and...Kansas laid another egg...got beat by 'Nova...which really surprised me....had the Jayhawks in a romp...you see, I dunno...

Hey, Horse got to see the Beavs...and lawdy...gals team...the won and got to the elite 8...OSU has a long range bomber...congrats and good luck...I think there are 3 Pac 12 teams left....good on 'em...

Match Play T...all foreigners move on to the final 4...just an inkling of where the status of the game is now...the US is no longer a dominate area...just like the LPGA...the rest of the world has taken over the top spots...Tiger, Lefty, and David, where are you?...

Did you see who the Voice picked as next season's panel of judges?...the boyz of Adam and Blake return....but...they added Miley Cyrus as one of the gals...OMG!...I wouldn't let her judge anything...I looked at the release...then looked at the date...figured it had to be April 1st....

I DID NOT hit the Pick 5...started well...but missed a crucial race...and that's it...did have a good time...the place at Strider's was packed...it is a success and way too close for me....ha ha...

Need Virginia to win today...if I am to cash any $ in my bracket pool...and I do think it's my turn for some moolah...ha ha...

Gonna head on out and find me some round, white eggs...this am...just hope they are not the ones I hit...

Have a great Easter...




Comments

Popular Posts