Ducks vs Dukies

Now THIS is the game that the ESPN peops are all over...Oregon versus Duke in the Big Dance...they make light of the Pac 12...they bask at the over-ratings of the Blue Devils...something has to give...look at the % of those who think the team that will win, is...oops, that's a very bad sentence...forgive me...it's about half and half...and THAT'S the ones the country wants to see...

Match Play in the PGA in Texas...right in the wheel house of Jordan Spieth...where he has played a gazillion rounds...thus, he is the favorite, right?...not so fast, my friends...being an unconfirmed host is hard on the youngster...er, any pro...these guys are real good...unlike amateurs, the ranking of 1-64 means very little...any of them could win...get hot with the flat stick and the T is yours...surprised that there is so much water on the course...

The Belgian bombing is just so disgusting in so many ways...these guys have been able to travel throughout the area for some time...do their planning and their attacks...so much more is needed...and, I don't know what and how to do it...I hope the policing forces do...of the world...

SDSU earned a trip to the final 4 in NYC for the NIT...beating the Big East's Georgia Tech...ah yes...that is so sweet...terrific D and timely shooting...and...get this...they made some critical FT's...a bugaboo for this squad...they are very athletic and long...and have a chip on their collective shoulders for the Big Dance snub...do not count them out...this school is getting stronger and stronger in football as well...hmmm...

I spent a goodly amount of time trying to make my battery life of my iPhone last longer in a day...do you realize that about a third of your power goes to the app Facebook?...so...there you go...just delete that and you will have no problem with the battery lasting a full day...if not...do some simple things...turn down the backlight...get rid of most notifications...especially the sounds and buzzing thinger...and...I have a lot of apps I don't use...not sure if they have any drain, too...

BTW, did find a way to get rid of the old emails,via Gmail...that pile up in the trash...highlight one, and that gets you started...then you can do the same for the entire page...it will give you a delete forever button to push...so, you can delete a bunch at a time...I did this on my computer...which connects to my phone...boom!...do this once a month and that will take care of it...put the date in your calendar...

Which calendar do you use?...I have been using Sunrise...testing it out really...have used the Awesome Cal for some time, too...not sure if they are better than the one that comes with the iPhone...OK, I had too much time on my hands, yesterday...

Division 2 hoops...I see my old alma mater, OCE, is in the final 4!...wait...it no longer is called that...it's now Western Oregon...it's a teacher based U, was a C...what ever that distinction means...someone asked if I ever protested back in my day...like if I was a hippie...as Jimmy Carter so blissfully said, "only in my heart"...I digress...it's been forever that this school has had a team do so well...good on 'em...GO WOLVES!...

Marsh asked me to sleep in longer...I said I would...I was up at 5 am today...geez...

You know so many of the pundits want the Spurs to catch and release the Warriors...say, it's SA's turn to win...hold the phone...Kawhi Leonard is injured...and that is BIG NEWS, kids...happened last night in their Heat game...Quad contusion...hmmm...BTW, their uni's last night were atrocious...camouflage....ugh...

I did the grocery shopping yesterday...so what, right?...when is the last time you gandered at the choices of bread to buy?...they are never as good as the ones you eat at the deli shops...why is that?...is there a fave that you get?...I suppose it's like the meat from the stores...not prime...is that the same for bread?...OK, you purists say that one shouldn't be eating bread...Oprah said it was OK...

Somebody asked me about Twitter...here is the answer...after you sign up..."follow" as many news sources, or sports, or entertainment things...and you will get breaking news before it hits the pixel screen...really...it's a very valuable tool...as you can have many viewpoints to choose from...I recommend it...and then, you too, can Tweet...

Survivor is still one of the best reality shows on the pixels...that big guy, the former NBA bloke...appears to be a really nice guy...and coordinated...Scot Pollard....played like 10 years in the league for several teams...fun to watch...

The sunrise today is spectacular...the advantage to living in SD...it's usually like this...and with the condos around us...I see many peops arise about the same time I do...must be old people traits...it's like when we are in Maui...I see the same thing...early risers...ha ha...

Rudy...oh my...is quoted as saying that Hillary Clinton "could be considered a founding member of ISIS"...and to think, I thought he was a viable candy man for Prez way back when...he said that brilliant deduction as Hilz was Sec of St when Prez O withdrew the troops from Iraq...Rudy Giuliani...

Finally this am...did you see the pix of David Letterman floating around the web net?...bearded...with little hair on the top of his noggin...and not looking so fine...kind of letting himself go...in his retirement...I'll bet you can't even recognize him....well, here it is...what you think?...

Comments

Popular Posts