Valentine's Day...Weekend

There are some of these dates that are just plain cool...Valentine's Day is one of them...the sentiment is right...the colors, are too...that is, if you have a mate...I think back...ha ha...way back...when one would send the cards...and to no avail, many got none...well, me for one...back in school...I shoulda sent one to myself...I digress...time has marched on...make sure you do something...something...

Cuz us guys have been sick...like prolonged...it will be great to just feel great...again, right?...a dinner will be in the offing...nothing better than an Italian one...dinner that is...oops...

Did you catch last night's American idol?...the first set of 12 sang with some old Idol stars of the past...cool in a way...but did show that the present wannabes have a long way to go...Reuben was spot on...anyway...the trio of judges eliminated 5 of 'em...questioned only one...the real cowgirl...oh well...next week is the other set of 12...doing the same gig...

The Demo Debate...lordy, how many do these 2 do?...I am biased...I like Bernie over Hilz...thought he did better...but...in the back of my mind, I can't get over the Super Delegate thing...and see the mountain is way high...Obama did it...the DNC had Clinton the same way, 8 years back...still...better than any that the other side has...so...I have to temper my emotions...relax, Horse, relax...let the country decide...

The NBA All Star weekend is upon us...the actual game is a farce...more of a YMCA type show...you know the guys are going to try to feature Kobe as much as they can...and...the fact that PDX's PG Lillard is not on the team, is a big fat joke...I've said this before, but the most over-rated guard in the league is the Clip's Show's CP III...

Pebble Beach is a beautiful golf course...albeit off the charts to play...cost is like $500 a round...really...now THAT is a joke...the pixels had the awful Chris Berman on a lot yesterday...yup, that is a joke, too...today, I think the Justins are featured...Rose and Timberlake...THAT should be fun...JT is a 2 handicap...what?...in my dreams...

I'm sure you have a favorite love song...fitting for this weekend...but, don't you find it odd that nobody, no one, has put out a memorable tune for years?!...think about that...the ones you think of are from like way back...this music scene has really dropped off...just an observation...maybe a complaint...

From the "I can't believe this is real" files...Sirhan Sirhan...the killer of RFK...back in my collegiate days...wowser...was up for parole...15th time...really?...denied...duh...makes you wonder out loud about the death penalty for some cases...not all, but some...right?...

From the unbelievable tales of the above area of incarceration...46 Georgia prison officers were indicted in an FBI drug and contraband sting operation....what?...this is like the USA's Georgia, not the Russian one...

Say what you want, but all reports have the Donald favored NATIONALLY by 4 out of 10 people...it's more like 44%...to be more accurate, that's 4 of 9...hey now, I'm just talking the Repubs...

We did the sane thing yesterday...figured it was a way to cope with our sickness...with the weather in the 80's...time to hit the beach...let the sun beat down on us...let the ocean air work on our lungs...have to say, it was wonderful...

Why not you?...get off your arse and go to your ocean, where ever that is...it's worth the trip...

Comments

Popular Posts