Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you all have the most serene of all days...embrace it for what it's worth...and be happy...cuz, some of the candy men are NOT!...oh my, the worst of all debates was last eve...as mud slinging was thrown left and right...and, well, all over...the hot word for the night was "LIAR!"...used as often as one would use love...

Seemed to have two specific battles...Cruz vs Rubio...Trump vs Bush...the lines were below epic...below what we would want for presidential...below all levels of decency...to me, this was the worst of all such events...EVER!...my take is that none of these blokes would be even a bad Prez Candidate, no, much worse...hopefully they rebound and show some good stuff...appalling...

Off we go to some golf...the Pebble Beach T...where the "stars" play with the pros...out of the pack comes Lefty...what?...the sweet talking mid 40 yr old...who has won this T a whopping 4 times...up  2 strokes heading into today's final round...geez, the sites are breathtaking...I have played on many seaside courses, but none that have the waves that crash about, so close to the holes...splendid...

I finally got out and whacked around...the boys wanted to play from the tips..hmmm...I voiced a no...but was over ruled...being sickly and tired...well...it worked out fine for me...84...as I got to use my hybrids more than I normally do...which I hit better than my 7-8-9 irons...go figure...so nice to be on the course...however, still sick...this has been over a week...booo...

Swung my buddy's new Ping Driver...weighted to not push the ball...hmmm...felt great...dang...now, it's got an itch in me mini brain...BTW, my new Knox Rangefinder?...worked well...look at all the gadgets...ha ha...this is ALL I have to look at, right?...right...

The NBA is doing their all star weekend in Toronto...like Canada, for you non geographic minded friends...just north of us, er the US...just thought of this...have the moderators of the debates ask geography Q's of the candy men, to test their brains...now, THAT would be telling...ha ha...or, set up another pedestal, and have Will Farrell standing up with those other blokes...I digress...back to hoops...the game is today...will you watch?...yup, maybe me, too...maybe not...

Back to the tics...politics...one of our 9 Supreme Court Justices died yesterday...Scalia...oh my...no sooner than the news broke...that the people in the know, started scurrying about...who names the new one for the court?...who is gonna block the candidate?...blah blah blah...the ugly part of our politics...let him rest in peace for a bit...maybe I'm wrong...I dunno...

Finally, what's your fav Valentine's Day song?...maybe one of Kanye's?...right...hate the K Fam...duh...I'm telling you, just pick almost any Johnny Mathis song ever...EVER!...you won't go wrong...

It's not for me to say...




Comments

Popular Posts