Cactus League

Hey now...how are you all?...wake up, it's FRIDAY!...that has to make you feel better...the Padres are finally gathering over in the land of cactus...where they do their spring training...for us followers of MLB, this is a special time...they go to Arizona or Florida...practice a couple of weeks...then play a whole month of games...in prep for the season...we are going to try to get over and watch some...get me some...fortunately, my son feels just like I do...March it is...

The Town Hall meetings...what was your take?...for the Repubs, it was a 2 niter. in South Carolina...a glimpse at what each of the candy men are all about, while not getting yelled at by others...the only thing that stood out to me, other than what I already had seen...was that Kasich is a good guy...a real down to earth bloke...the others?...I don't and wouldn't trust them with my money...ha ha...wait, they are NOT stock guys...but...Rubio?...he has the plastic face, that had to have aced his college class of Speaking 101...he is always on task...Rafael (Ted) Cruz reminds me of a preacher...hmmm...BTW, all rumors are that Jeb is close to calling it quits...the donors are pulling out...this is the latest...and the Donald...so not a politician, that is makes you wonder if it can work...give this group a week or two, and it will be down to 3...

How can the polls be so different?...one says that it's due to the method of collecting "votes" via landlines....as so very few people have one any more...so, the results are skewed...case in point, NBC and the Wall St Journal have Cruz ahead of Trump by 2 points...yet, CBS...and CNN...have Trump decidedly in the lead...makes me wonder if there are shenanigans going on to influence your vote...like paid off...what?...now, how could that be?...ha ha...this is nationally...somethings smells to me....

The Demos had their own version of the Town Hall in Nevada last eve, too...had no idea...Marsh watched 'em...the headline was that the crowd booed Hilz as she dissed Bernie for just changing to be a Demo...for the election....M said that the crowd booed Bernie when he said he was bigger feminist than Ms Clinton...there you go...equal booing, a boos fest...can't say any more, as it's all heresay...is that a word?...maybe not...are you confused to who votes next?...me too...

Team Play...whoa...took my sticks out and played on the Sycuan Team...as I have told you before, they were scraping the bottom to add moi...a definite bottom feeding...well now...I won..my partner won...we won the team match...+6 points...the most of any pairing...hip hip hooray!...found me, yes me, playing conservative...as my opponent hit it longer than me...but I was on fire putting...ha ha...2 up...kind of fun...got to meet some other blokes...

The NBA starts back up to finish the reg season...good one tonight as GS is at PDX...hey you PNWers, get over to the Rose Quarter and catch that one...the Warriors are special...BTW, the Blazers could give them a good go...

The PGA is in LA...did you see that the leader is at -8?...Jordan Spieth is at +8...what?...what happened?...

Just for fun...go online and pop the E! Online Celebrity News...you will be shocked to how many pix and stories there are about the K Fam...are you kidding me?...can't we just flush that whole group?...famous cuz they are famous...am I wrong?...

And...go figure the stock market...as it was a good week...what the heck?

Finally, did you see the report on the amount of grams of sugar in your Starbuck's specialty drinks?...egads...makes you wonder about a daily trip for your Non-Fat White Choc Mocha, no whip...hmmm...

Hey YOU...enjoy your Friday...just don't drink the coffee...well, no, I will...




Comments

Popular Posts