Yuck!

I could easily replace the Y with another letter, to express how I feel...day 3, I think...this, whatever it is, has got me and won't let go...well, enough of the "poor me"...I have things to say...hang in there...

The last Demo Debate prior to the Iowa and New Hampshire votes, er caucus, whatever...last eve in South Carolina...throughout the nite, I couldn't help but think that SNL would be a hooting and a howling over it...such a great set up...Lester Holt (NBC) did most of the questioning...in fact, so much so, the blonde gal to his right almost seemed like a joke...sorry, serious Demos, but it's true...and...Hilz and Bernie pretty much said what they have always said...and the other dude...the Maryland Gov...what the heck?...makes me wonder, aren't there any other Democrats worthy or needy enough to run for the top spot in the political arena?...why oh why is Hilz referred to as Secretary and not Secretary of State?...

Which is what we watched after the above..."Madam Secretary"...maybe I  answered my own question...hey kids, you have to start watching this...it is so well written...and Ms Leone is spot on...your mind will wander, I tell ya...

NFL...

I kept thinking, "Remember the Alamo"...ha ha...as the PNW love, the Seattle Seahawks, fell behind by, gasp, 31 points in the 1st half to the charged up Panthers (Carolina)...who, by the way, tote the BEST LB'ERS in the biz...the same score that TCU gave up to the defenseless Ducks at the Alamo Bowl...and the Horny Frogs came back and won...well...momentum went the Hawks way...Carolina went conservative...and the game got close...but it was not the same result...the Panthers move on...deservedly...

The other game...which I thought would be a blow out...was not...Denver did win it...and Peyton did play well...but my hat goes off to Big Ben...the Pitt QB...who kept his Steelers in this the entire way...he is a great one...I will say, the best 4 teams march on...the Broncos host the Pats next week ( I think)...sweet Georgia Peach...a beaut...and...the Panthers and your Ariz Cards...hmmm...

Figure the Chargers and their hated owner Spanos to skip town this week...really...will accept the conditions set forth by the multi billionaire dude that owns his own tinker toy, the Rams...good riddance and don't let the door kick you in the arse...now, let's get an organization that wants to be here...and has a bloody chance on winning...

Not NFL news, but the Ducks did hire a DC...the former HC of SDSU and Michigan...and other places (?)...Brady Hoke...has to be an improvement, right?...the best line I have heard..."you mean UO had that position?"...c'mon now, kids...

Other stuff...

I am trying real hard to read "The Big Short"...you must be a better person than I...I keep staring at the pages...well, the screen...I have it on my iPad...much prefer the actual book...don't know why...but I do...

This MLK Day...way cool...here's my deal...why didn't another person emerge as the Black Leader after his tragic assassination?...BTW, a lot of rhetoric in the debate last night about the % of incarcerated Black People in the US...but heard NO SOLUTIONS...am I right?...

The PGA event in Oahu...that Fabian won...really, that's his name...front one...the course is no more than a driver and short wedge for 99% of the field...

Rampant rumors about the Pro Tennis events...that they are rigged...what?...somebody bets on these?...wait, somebody watches these?...stay tuned, this story is just getting started...and it's not pretty...

Sports Illustrated did an unauthorized poll as to the "dirtiest" player in the NBA...hands down, the kid from Australia, and the Cavs now...Matthew Dellavedova...duh...he may hurt someone...with his tactics...just can't imagine why he doesn't get in more brawls...he is a bad dude...

Here's a question for you...which of the K Fam has NOT posed nude?...or partially...or whatever...mutha Kris must be so proud...

Let's see...another US abduction in Iraq...why on earth are you going there?...unless...you are CIA or...have monetary interests....right?...oh my...

What is in store for the Stock Market this week?...if this continues it's downward trend...geez, I may have to find an alternative to it...before it's too late...maybe I should continue the Big Short...after all...

OK...I need some more DayQuil/Nyquil...running out...did I tell you I hate this?...


Comments

Popular Posts