Shenanigans

Duped...that's what I call it...Blue Apron...the service that sounds too good to be true...well now...it's a food delivery system that sends out 3 meals to your door step...packaged well...and gives you not only the food, but the recipe to follow...and, the spices and veggies...the cost is about $20 a meal for two peops...you following so far?...if you have two peops who work every day, it sounds like a good fit...

So...we tried it...and so did Cris and Leila...did NOT know they were doing so...at the same time...interesting...and...we had two of the same recipes...salmon and buffalo chicken...they were pleased...we were not...I felt like the fish and chicken were below the standards that I could buy at the grocery store...so be it...

Here's the catch...the delivery was on Wednesday...we cooked the 2nd meal yesterday...OK, fine...and decided to pass on the service...hey, we can do the shopping...no prob...alas...when I went online to cancel...there was a roadblock...what?...they have a 6 day cancelation policy...so...if you get yourself the Wednesday delivery, you have ONE day to try it and then cancel...otherwise you are hit with another delivery and a $60 charge to your account...

Hmmm...I call that a racket...you, the consumer, be warned...I'm wondering if there will be any other sneaky things that they will charge me for...hey, Blue Apron, don't mess with the Horse...

OK, other stuff...

Due to my illness, I am bedridden...mostly...and watched a lot of pixel stuff and read a book...in it's entirety yesterday...a good read..."Rogue Lawyer", by John Grisham...terrific...he has a knack to catch you...and you buy into it...unlike Blue Apron...and you go until you have finished...ha ha...it's true...highly recommend it...or, you can borrow mine...I got the real book...not the online critter...

NFL...some dandies yesterday...New England and Tom Terrific...no better QB in the world, kids...and give Bellicek all the kudos, too...they thrive in the playoffs...and made the KC Chiefs look very average...as the Pats march on...and...Arizona survived the Pack Attack...won in OT...let's be honest...the Cards are much better than GBay...except at QB...if they had Rodgers, they would be the best, Jerry, the best....still...good games...today, the Hawks at Carolina...and the Broncos will pound Pitt...that is, if the injuries are true about the Steeler dudes...

And do I say this way too often?...but when our Prez says we have the best military in the whole wide world...how do we "stray" off course into to Iran waters, and get captured?...and how do we have two of our own helicopters collide in Hawaii?...if we are the best, how does this happen?...I'm just saying...

Yesterday, I posted a picture on FACEBOOK, of me "coaching" at my old high school...North Salem...I was sitting between two of the best coaches that existed...Roger Judd and Lou Littlejohn...both, now deceased...I was a kid...well, looked like one...and sure brought back pleasant memories...and I do not ever remember seeing that photo...

Tonight you have the next debate of Hilz and Bernie...hmmm...me thinks this will be a beaut...just how much on the offensive, will Ms Clinton go?...Sanders seems to just repeat what he has been saying all along...is there something that she has on him?...hmmm...according to NBC and the Wall St Journal, Hilz is up by 25 points on Bernie...really?...maybe I'm way off base...

Geez, I hate this whatever I have stuff....


Comments

Popular Posts