Rolling Thru The East

Hey now...how's your day going?...more of the same here...dang, this whatever it is, is a hanging on...both of us...so...I am a reading fool...also, a watching one...ha ha...I will tell you this...if you are into any form of hoops...you MUST get a glimpse of the best in the NBA...them Golden St Warriors...who have rolled through the east...playing the new brand of basketball...3 ballitis...and a different method of fast break...whoever gets the rebound, takes off with it...

They just thoroughly whipped the best over yonder...thumped 'em...smashed...embarrassed...ripped...you get my drift...the Cleveland Cavs and the Chi-Town Bulls...East Coast best...hey fuggit about it...just enjoy the way they play...it is fun...and they are good...it's no more simple than that...

I am reading about strip mining... in the Appalachia's...it's fiction, but seems real...so Horse will look into it for you after I finish me book...it's like a true tragedy...and hard to believe this really is happening...you into this?...

So much talk about the Raiders bringing their franchise here in SD...they have ran out of a lease in Oakland...hmmm...and the awful Spanos group has pretty much moved their team to Inglewood...so it appears to be a natural...I dunno...they are an up and coming franchise...I think the city will welcome them with open arms...just has a weird sound...the San Diego Raiders...

My stock guy called...I'm sure he was making a lot of calls...and we moved some stuff...you are right, I have no clue...and trust he does...

You one of those college hoop junkies?...this is your year...as whomever is numero uno, lasts about a week at that spot...it is wide open for the champ...I, as usual, have no clue...don't watch much...but did see the Oregon St dude trip an official...what the heck?...

Rambling man...for those of you who say I do that, you are spot on today...

NFL...really think that the Pats will beat the Broncos in Colorado...like by two TD's +...and the Panthers will end the season of your Arizona Cardinals...in a nail biter...there you go, get to Vegas and bet the bank...no, not really...never, ever bet on the NFL...

I don't get the peops who are supporting Rafael (Ted) Cruz...don't know a person that likes him...but has % points...who be that?...is it the way right?...or Evangelistics?...is that a word?...Christian right...is that a term?...regardless, am baffled...

Here's a trivia Q for you...the New England Guru and HC, Bill Belichick...who has had such a remarkable run there...who was the coach prior to him at NE?...hint, it's been awhile...

I want to stay positive on the Padres....well...it is hard...as they signed a closer...finally...a 38 year old dude...hmmm...Fernando Rodney...he's known for his trademark bow and arrow stint after getting a close...than actually his pitching...egads...stay positive Horse...we've lost 3 of our best players and have not replaced them...oh my...

I'm joining the boycott...I'm not going to the Oscars either...they won't ever nominate a true Native American...

And that's the way it is...1/21/16...




Comments

Popular Posts