Rain, Go Away!

Not sure who came up with "It's raining cats and dogs", but it's way stupid...however, it is raining like never before around here...tons of it...and we are now getting lightning and thunder...oh my...and THIS!, is not why we bought here...no way, no how, no no no...glad I am not driving to work, I'll tell you that for sure...

Flooding all over the county, the worst is over at all the beaches...totally unchartered waters, kids...my gawd, the wind...so it comes down to whenever the storm decides to take a break, we whisk out Sammi so she can do her duty...that's another stupid word...

Speaking of STUPID...how about the Trailblazer staff, er head coach, last night...didn't put his best point producer on the roster...checked the wrong box, dude...and there McCallum sat...ready to go...and was ineligible to play...as PDX got whupped by the Clip Show...IN PORTLAND!...I dunno, just may be a fine in place for the dumb move...as you know, I'm not a fan of his defensive scheme...BTW, he'll need one to fend off the press on this issue...

It was a bit back...but remember when Carrie did a live show version of "The Sound of Music"...for the pixels...got panned for the most part...I liked it...yes, I am biased her way...BUT...it rocked the ratings...and TV is doing another similar thinger..."Grease"...starring the DWTS alum and judge, Julianne Hough, as Sandy...and some other kids who are pretty good ones, Vanessa Hudgens, Aaron Tveit, Carly Rae Jepson, Carlos Pena (DTWS), Boys II Men, and Jessie J...really nice cast...Fox, at the end of the month...

The latest Repub dilemma is...the fact that Rafael (Ted) Cruz was not born in the USA...here we go again...birthed in Canada...oh my...there is some type of conditional thing that makes it OK...as long as the parents are US citizens...hmmm...you know this will be a huge item...and will shake out in the next week...

The stock market is taking a humongous hit...in the wrong way..."they" say it's cuz of China...what?...we are in debate about buying a condo...investing the $ in a different way...have to get a hold of our money man, Jon...geez, I hate being a landlord, but it may be the ticket...I want to use some of that $ for the lease experiment in another piece of the USA...

Yes, we will do that...it's the timing that we are on...and with the latest things around here...am feeling that a temporary move will be good for us...don't want to go into it much...it's just time...

Moving...the Chargers, the Rams, and the Raiders...some say that all 3 owners will get their own selfish wish...to load up and put their crap in LA...it takes time to build the "new" stadiums, kids...and they will have to find places to play for the next couple of years...won't be in their departed sites...booooooo....

MLB Hall of Fame...here's my rub...each and every year there is a vote...to induct retired players in to the Hall...by sports writers...OMG!...it should be the Sport's Writer's H of F...to me...the voters should be former players and managers...pisses me off...anyway, only two guys got enough votes...Ken Griffey, Jr and former Salem Dodger star, Mike Piazza...hey, kids, it's a total mess...so many players were scorned due to the PEDS scandal...

Unmitigated gall, I call it...when we were in line at the grocery store...a dude came up and stood behind me...with nothing in hand...and asked me if I was paying cash for our food...I was doing my best to act like I didn't see nor hear him...heard him murmur "I need some money"...I was about to tell the checker to call security...and boom...he was gone...what would you have done?...

Finally...my pix for this weeks playoff games...like if you want something to base your $ on for your trip to Vegas...here we go...NFL...KC over Houston, Pitt over Cincy, Seattle over Minnesota, Green Bay over Washington...and...the D-1 Champ Game...'Bama over Clemson, in a laugher...

You know, I just may buy into the Noah's Ark thing...egads, maybe, just maybe, I'm turning into a conservative...ha ha...




Comments

Popular Posts