Pummeled

These weather people were right on...the East got pummeled...clobbered...hammered...blitzed...with the white stuff...in truth, the blizzard of maybe...all time...record depths of snow...and virtually closed down many of the cities...and get this...the forecasters are saying there is more to come...man, it's so beautiful to watch...kind of got the itch to go there...hey now, it's something I won't scratch...

The NFL doozies for today...geez, I kind of missed the games for a Saturday...wish they would have had one yesterday and one today...however, here I go...like most everyone else, I have the Pats over the Broncos...I've seen this script too many times before...Bill Belicheck is a master at his craft...and he has the best QB in the sport...and doesn't need the super D to stop Denver...and...the Panthers continue on against your Cards...not sure why there is such a local strong following for Arizona...but if somebody beats  that Carolina D, then they should win it all...nope...and the two best teams will fight it out for the Super Bowl...

The Des Moines newspaper endorsed Hilz and Rubio for Prez...wait...they have a print?...and people actually buy it?...I am not...let me repeat...I am NOT a fan of newspaper editors...just one bloke or blokette blurts out their respective opinion...let's be real...talk about lack of diversity...there are less than 10% of all upper positions in the printed daily field that are women...much less for the actual editor...and...most are white men, that went to private colleges...and...looking at the racially side of things...less than 15% are black, Native, or others...any others...so, you can see why I don't care much for whatever they print...it is a network that really needs change...did you say revolution?...stop it Horse...

My background is highlighted by the one and only...well, there are other versions...but the better of the others, the Beach Boys...who are performing in Santa Barbara next weekend...where I am to be...rumor has it that Cris and Leila have got me tix...like I am a groupie...sad, huh...here's something for ya...there is a DVD out of them performing in England in 1980...when all the guys were still living...it is a must see...Carl's version of "God Only Knows" is haunting...

I keep scouring the book shelves for another read...two of my buddies recommend Native ones...one about the Comanches and one about Red Cloud...each said they were great reads...off we will go to Barnes & Noble and I'll find another...maybe over to Coronado Isl at that little book shop...nice little excursion....a whole different world just across the bay....

If you haven't heeded my word on the taping of the old Tonight Show...with Johnny Carson, you are missing out...we do every night...it is part of history...trust me on this...you will love it...

Hey, my headline yesterday was the firing of the Cleve Cav coach...David Blatt...many of the other NBA Head Coaches are calling the league out for it...really, it's just the GM bloke in Cleveland...he did the same thing to Mike Brown a few years back...a dude who has no clue...makes good $ and likes to show the hoops world that he is a big man...POS!...and you KNOW what I mean, there...how did the NEW CAVS do last night?...got the arses handed to them, AT HOME, versus the Bulls...ha ha...and the locals treated 'em with boos...and that's not celebratory booze...

The Blazers got the joy of hosting the Lake Show and the final visit of Kobe...PDX breezed...and Kobe had yet another off night...but...the Portland crowd showered him with adoration...well, most of them did...I did not know the record of LA in the PNW...like 6 wins and 25 losses...wowser, PDX had their number, even when Kobe was Kobe...

Me golf...not all bad...89...putted well...you see, I am using my old Nike stick...and it has a great feel to it...sure, I was rusty...but more tired than anything else...get this...the club got brand new golf cars...but...they did not pay for the GPS on the screens...worthless...what lame brain idiot was behind this?...

Game time?...noon for the Pats at Denver, and 3:40 for the Cards at Carolina...oops, there it is...my game plan...


Comments

Popular Posts