Blizzard

BLIZZARD!

Not here, silly...but all across the North East part of the USA...and with the hub of the pixel news coming from NYC, it will be splattered all over our screen...not complaining...it will be pretty to see...much more difficult to be in...so far from way down here in San Diego, it is a visual treasure...

Kind of funny...when I looked up "blizzard", one of my finds was this ice cream concoction from Dairy Queen...yea, right...I used to lurve them...can't say I have had one since moving down here...now, over 10 years...what?...really?...

The book I read was indeed "Gray Mountain"...thanks Ms Sue...and it was an eyeopener...about the strip mining of coal in the Appalachian Mts...yes, I went online and checked out the topic...very real and very now...seems like Congress wants to turn their eyes away from the issue...a tragedy...the book, another fast page turner...and if you haven't, a must read...

The NBA announced it's starters for the All-Star Game...the fans...they do the selecting...of course, always an issue...and the one glaring dude included?...Kobe Bryant...named for his 18th time...in his farewell season...c'mon...he was going to be named anyway...but as a starter?...this year he has been far from a star...and the fans took away a real spot for a deserving player...and...the way many of these blokes have their contracts written up, may have cost them mucho dinero...ha ha...they make too much anyway...

Don't look now...but the leaders in the Prez races for both parties in Iowa AND New Hampshire?...the Donald and Bernie...hmmm, Horse has been telling you this for some time...it's early...but the stage seems to be set, right?...my oh my, I'm sure that gets the hair straight off your head and bolting up...you get the idea...it's already been a long ride...my, this is fun...

Shoot, and now that Sarah has endorsed Trump, how can YOU not?...hey, I am showing humor here...BTW, is her voice annoying, or is it just me?...

Another find...like I told you about the reruns of Johnny Carson...last night they had Elizabeth Taylor on as guest...she just had turned 60...he, BTW, was a fantastic interviewer...her only time ever on the show...and it was a gem...to see legendary people in their prime...just unbelievable...check out when you have it showing...5 stars...

Music...since the tragic death of Glenn Frey, people are re-discovering his and the Eagle's tunes...harmonic wonders...too bad we don't embrace these people when they are living, more often...JLo is killing it in Vegas...that's the word...you know, she will give it her all...we have never seen her in concert...hmmm, a Vegas trip has to be put in the schedule...and...finally...a new singer that has some oompah...check her out...Morgan Myles...go to iTunes...trust Horse...

This, whatever I have, is going away...yeah...unfortunately, M still has it...so, in a way, it lives on...boo...I get to hit the links tomorrow...man, I am going to be extra bad, I suppose...

I have told you my struggles with Blue Apron...they got back to me yesterday, and refunded my money for this week's box of food...very impressive...BTW, it's just not our thing...I need not go back into this...

My search is on for another read...I go thru times like this...will read voraciously for a week or two...

Make this a great day...




Comments

Popular Posts