Pink Slips

It's that time of the year....kind of like the end of it...for the NFL blokes who get their PINK SLIPS!...head coaches...meaning they get their walking papers...booted...banished...fired...sent packing...as their team didn't do well enough for some of the most idiotic and contriving people in the rich part of the our civilization...the owners of the National Football League...just a conjecture, but if there were names listed on these secret Super Pacs in the lobbyist world...their's would be right there...

Top of the list to go, is the former coach at Philly...the Duck, Chip Kelly...in a surprise move in the 1st place...to try his fast break system in that league...could it work?...in a nutshell, NO!...it's a huge person collaboration...and the speed needed just doesn't work...the pounding that these dudes take, more time off is needed to recover...it's just a diff game than the collegiates...anyway, so off he goes out of Eagle land...where is next?...he's a great one...just not at Philly...

Hey hey...I finally got out and swung the clubs...my score was kind of nasty, but so is that course at Steele Canyon...and actually felt pretty good about me game...had some very nice holes and hit the ball decent...and putted the lightning fast greens good...supposed to play today, but figured it would be smarter to wait until Saturday...being cautious with my calf...BTW, we were the last group to finish before dark...and it was almost freezing...really...and...I was so into my game, I didn't even light up a stogie...what?...c'mon Horse...

We have the Holiday Bowl tonight...USC versus Wisconsin...hmmm...hurts that I have to pull for the Trojans...not used to this...cuz, I have them in my bowl pool...and...we have to get out and buy M a new warm coat...and we are not talking warm weather...will be cold...I have gloves...and my beanie ready to go...

Speaking of the bowl stuff...help me out...the NCAA Selection Crew...who had Clemson as their number 1 team in the land...and the top choice of the final 4...pretty much their entire time...but...the Vegas boys...who are the ones that come up with the point spread...have the number 4 team, Oklahoma, as a 4 point fav in their match up with Clemson...what gives?...maybe, we should have the Vegas boyz pick the final 4...they seem to know more...am I right or am I right?...here's my thing, the Sooner's Coach Stoops....NEVER wins big games...anyway, that's the way I picked 'em...

In our latest craze about watching old movies...last night was "Saturday Night Fever"....Travolta and the Bee Gees audio track...throughout...the uncensored version...was totally different from the one that gets aired a lot on the pixels...and was really quite fun...I would love to see that guy on Dancing With The Stars...hmmm...he is a lot older now...and well, a different guy for sure...so it is said...ha ha...

Who the heck is Dr. Strange?...what am I missing here?...anyway, Rachel has signed on to be in that movie...I am so lost on this...like there are peops who have a knowledge of the item...I read about it, and am still confused....

I did a double take...I read that the Chicago cops were going to get tasered...and then reread it...they are going to get tasers....hmmm...why didn't they already have them?...hell of a society we have...in some places...right?...

Time to get a going...what you have on your agenda?...get out and make it a good, wait, great day!


Comments

Popular Posts