Monday Decaf

Brrr...it's a chilly outside...48*...which is cold for here, ya"ll...and I have to get down to storage and bring up my "warm" clothes...my sweaters, coats (2), and long pants...egads, what's this world coming to?...last eve, when it was Sammi time, I had a beanie, a sweatshirt, long johns, and my go to all season coat on...and still was freezing...you out of area peops got nuttin on us...

Tonite, Marsh and I are going over to a high school hoops game...what?...yup...one of my schools that I taught and coached at are in town for one of them holiday tourneys...Sprague...and have been in contact with the coach...over at Mission Bay High...game time is 6...we can do that...go Olys...lordy, I haven't said that for like 20 years...oh my...time...

Ruffled a few feathers on Facebook...I popped off and said that the Arizona Cardinals lack class...it's true...but, in reality, it's the NFL...and none of the teams have any...so, that may be a very hollow comment...I was referring to the coach (not a fan) who was beating up the 2nd unit...while up by 30+...even challenged a non-safety call...give me a break, dude...

We watched a classic flick last eve...we both thought that we had seen it before...nope...Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard...you know what I'm talking about now?...Mancini's "Moon River" flowed throughout it...and she actually sang it...really...OK, times up..."Breakfast at Tiffany's"...it was fun to go back in time and enjoy...'61, I think...fun, fun, fun...

I can't think of a more lethal invention, that was meant for kicks, than a hoverboard...saw a bloke trying to "ride" one on the path between IB and Coronado...a 30 year old...and he looked scared to death...which maybe wasn't too far away....exaggeration...

Sent a pix of our favorite politician to my buddy Snooki...via the message thinger...a candid photo of Carly...he was ticked...and said I may have broken the internet, er, the web net...hmmm, I thought it was already busted cuz of KK's arse emoji?...you do know what that is, right?...c'mon...

If you wagered on the NFL yesterday, you would have lost YOUR arse...ha ha...so many upsets...as Horse has told you over and over...never, ever, bet on the NFL...besides, the back judges have bet...and they have the inside scoop...er, hankies...yellow ones...calm down, it's just a conjecture...still, save your hard earned dough...for the ponies...they are NEVER rigged...BTW, Santa Anita has kicked off...such a beautiful place...you need to go there at least once...

Just a week away from the American release of the final season of Downton Abbey...have you been watching this?...PBS shows it here...I buy it on Amazon...and watch it all in about 2 weeks...so well done...and your mind just drifts back into that era...trust Horse...

Lots of talk about a Spice Girls reunion...what?...they just had one...I mean my 50 year high school one..."you don't look a day over 70, am I right?...love that commercial...Peter Pan...ha ha...now, that's spicy...

Hey, you, just bundle up...get on your SD boots...make sure your Starbuck's app is working right...and head on down and get a non-fat white choc mocha, no whip...tall...extra hot...and a bacon and egg croissant san...there you go...nirvana...


Comments

Popular Posts