Monday Decaf

Top of the morning to ya"ll...as we get into the crazy days prior to Christmas...where, now...the sales get serious...and the panic of not finishing (starting) your list sets in...me?...oops...anyway, I'll be scanning the web net today for such a thing...

My Fantasy Football Team went thud...and are eliminated from the playoffs...as my wide outs scored virtually nuttin...one actually did...and I have crashed and burned...oh well, it was a rotten draft...where I made most of my team up from the waiver wire...booo...

Tomorrow is the last Repub Debate for awhile...and it will be a doozy...any which way you cut it...it has turned into a 2 man race...and the Donald is a raging bull...now, this one will be worth watching...you know, Vegas...hosted by Wolf...what?...can't make that up...Blitzer...you know, one of the reindeer...

We have had rain most of the night...what?...you heard me right...the wet stuff...had to bring in the cushions...still going on...will it affect the gc?...I'm still a hurting, so not me...will take more time off...my bloody calf is still tighter than a drum...metaphor...

Another knife attack in Paris...school teacher...by a demon...these people need to be eliminated...HMMM...there are reports this may be a bogus claim....

Here's my plan...for counter terror...

The first order of business for the new Prez...establish a 16 person task force for exactly this...

Call in the governors of all 50 states for a meeting...thus, you don't have to wallow thru the halls of Congress to get something done...

Emphasize that this is going to be a grass roots plan...that each state will be responsible to know their people...that each governor will call in to their own meeting, each and every mayor of their state...

That every city will know their people...who goes to gun shows, who shoots at the gun ranges...you get where I am going...the Mayors will be at task...

Establish 800 numbers at every level for reporting suspicious behavior...remember, if we are to stop just one attack, it is a positive..step...right?...

Make it a major deal for local police forces to hire retired military...entice them to join when they have finished serving their obligations...so they have a job to go to, when they are done...they have BEEN TRAINED already...make sure the military knows that this option is out there...

There are things to be done...however, we need to be preventative, rather than reactionary....right?...

For now, I rest my case...peace...

Comments

Popular Posts