Marshmallow World

Morning kids...how be you ?...it's still cold here...and windy...and yesterday filled with gobs of rain...well, for SD...had my rain coat on...and a stocking cap...and on and on...how am I doing?...better...I'd say my calf is 90%...was supposed to golf, but am putting it off for another week...Cris and Leila will be arriving and I can't be a hobbling...

I get melancholy during this time of year...who doesn't?...and the sounds of the season is what I have my XM on...Holly, I think it is...you've heard of Marshmallow World, right?...a number of peops have recorded it...I think Darlene Love's version is the best, er most popular...Dean Martin did a very nice one, too...

I will put any one of the Johnny Mathis Xmas discs on...and just marvel at his mastery of the song...he is truly incredible...think similarly of Michael Buble...the list goes on...if you don't play vinyl, play the CD stuff...take some time out of watching the pixels...and just SLOW DOWN...

Geez, I just caught the last 30 minutes of SNL's best of Christmas stuff they have done...lordy, it was so funny...if you like satire, this is for you...it is for me...there were so many skits...I will find it On Demand and see it all...you have this function on your cable TV, don't you?...

Schlong?...and yet another unfiltered remark from the mouth of the Donald...directed toward Hilz...egads, he does need a group of people to tame the lion...and soon...BTW, I play golf with a bunch of dudes from the Jewish faith...and they called me out for a nickname I gave one of my playing partners...Putts...hmmm...geez, yet another name for the same thing as Schlong...how many slang names do they have for it?...I explained I gave him the name, referring to him being the worst putter I have ever seen....not sure what is worse...

Kansas came to town...to play the Aztecs...with a chip on their shoulders...hmmm, well they are ranked 2nd in the Nation...the Jayhawks....and the SDSU beat them at their place last year...a thing that almost never happens...them losing at home...that was LAST season...this year, the Aztecs are awful...really...and got whupped...this will challenge the Show...the fan base...

Santa came early for the Housewives of New Jersey star, Theresa...she got released from prison...that is the only one of those series that I occasionally watch...seems to me like real, high drama...not fake crap like the others...and correct me if I'm wrong, but they are the only ones still married...ha ha...

The college bowl season lives on...and I think I am 50/50...not a winning number, kids...I mean what do you get if you win the Potato Bowl?...I guess it's no worse than the college stadiums that are bought out by different companies....

I know you don't like this...but it's FESTIVUS!...for the rest of us...calm down kids...

The latest CNN poll just came out...I guess it makes no diff what the guy says, cuz his numbers are rising...he's at 39%...Rafael (Ted) Cruz is at 18%...and Rubio and Carson, each at 10%...kind of like an uncontrollable train...so to speak...BTW, I spent a lot of time listening and watching the political shows yesterday....the Repubs are shaking...

Doesn't Miss Colombia look exactly like the gal from Modern Family?...clone..you know, the one that was Miss Universe for a couple of minutes...Steve Harvey's miscue...don't feel too bad for the bloke...he has signed on for another 3 years as it's emcee...he is a funny guy...

Finally, the Lake Show is part of the farewell tour for Kobe Bryant...last night it was in Denver...and the crowd was going crazy for him....CRAZY!...and he was carrying LA...really...they just got out of the way, as he led them to only their 5th win of the season...fuggit about that type of reception in PDX...

It's a marshmallow world in the country....


Comments

Popular Posts