Christmas Eve

I hope you get to be with your family for the Christmas time this year...cherish these moments, as they go fast...much faster than you think...when you are young...I'd give anything to go back into time...and be with our family that has since departed...you KNOW what I mean...like I said yesterday...SLOW DOWN and enjoy the here and now...

We have been having a bit of trouble with the blu-ray player...got a pix and no sound...been texting our sound system guy...and out of the blue, we get a knock on the door...and he popped in to fix the thinger...done!...off he went...just like Santa...but...dang..it still didn't work...I sent him a text...within minutes...literally...he returned...this time it was the settings on the blu-ray player...and yes, my good friendly readers, it is running perfectly...happened yesterday late eve on the 23rd...another FESTIVUS miracle!...

I know I talk about this maybe too much...but if you don't have the NBA Package, you are settling for whatever the major networks will pick and choose for you as to what games you get to see...this way, I can watch whomever I want...and I want the Golden St Warriors...you didn't watch, but I did, a heck of a match up with the Utah Jazz and GS...every one brings their A game when they play the Warriors...absolutely great fun to sit back and peer at some good hoops...go ahead, and ask Santa for this feature...it's worth the $...trust Horse...

OK, you have less than 7 weeks until the people get out and vote in the first states in their primaries...still seems like a long time away to me...and yet...the polls suggest two favs already in a lock for their sides...Trump and Hilz...barring anything bizarre...I have to guess that that is the way it is going to be...BTW, the Repubs have announced that in the 1st debate of '16, the numbers of the vahsity will be cut to 6...bye bye Carly...ha ha...er, not a fan...

Oh my, a custody battle between the parents...Guy Ritchie and the one and only pathetic Madonna...I think you can tell which way I lean on this one...the teenage boy wants to be with daddy, and not with well, you know...duh...

Geez, I guess that is two references to some less than liked females by Horse...that is NOT the norm...forgive me for my rant...I will show my other side, too...I like the ladies just as much, if not more than the blokes...yup...

Poinsettia Bowl...it is one of two bowls that SD hosts out at the Q...you know, the newly abandoned former Charger's home...and the weather outside has been not normal...cool...anyway...it was also yesterday on the 23rd...and Boise St clobbered Northern Illinois...I mean like 60 to 6...something like that...the Broncos pulled their starters after 3 quarters...another Festivus miracle!...or bore...

The other bowl is the one I have tix for...Holiday Bowl...4 of 'em...and if not sold today...I (we) are going to go to the game on the 30th...USC/Wisconsin...should be better weather and a better game...

Just a wondering...how many USA peops go to church at least once a week?...now I know it depends on the area you live a bit...and the religion that one is...but, according to a Gallup Poll...it is like 37%...hmmm...seems high to me...well, according to Churchleaders.com it is more like 20%...judging by who I know, that seems more accurate...differs in states and regions for sure...no commentary, just a peek at it...

There is a video clip of Prez O enjoying his time off in Hawaii...playing some golf...and he actually chips in a shot from the fringe, to a loud roar...so...of course, there has to be some type of analysis...this time by the one and only John Daly...who says that Obama is good, but W was better...ha ha...Bush actually wins something!...

This is my post for Christmas, too...I want you all to have a very merry Christmas...and hope that you enjoy your family...we will...

Comments

Popular Posts