Be Merry

Don't know why...but Horse is getting in the Holiday Mood...figure today would be a great one to get out and peruse the vinyl stores...find me a sweet Christmas Album or two...which brings me to this...

What is your favorite?...there are some classics that we probably all have...er, had...in most cases when it comes to 33 1/3 discs...recently I have talked about Johnny Mathis...in the upper tier...for sure...gulp, you'll laugh at this...but try Doris Day...Frank Sinatra...Connie Francis...James Taylor...

Seems like most country folks put out one of them, too...Alabama had a great one...Sara Evans had a beut...Carrie has had some singles, but I'm unaware of an album...

Kelly Clarkson released a CD...superb...and, of course, there is Mariah Carey's...gold...loved the Phil Spector collage of songs...Dean Martin...Barbra...even, the Beach Boys...anyway, I'll look for a hidden treasure...

How about flicks?...nostalgia reins supreme...Christmas Vacation...It's A Wonderful Life...A Christmas Story...Home Alone...the list goes on and on...it's about that time of year....

My norm...

No changes in the Final 4 in the collegiate football, right?...Clemson, Alabama, Oklahoma, and Mich St are all locks...I think...did see the 'Bama/Florida game...boring...and the almost teams...Stanford beating up USC...BTW, the Ducks beat 'em both...ha ha...

SDSU won again...besting the entire Air Force for the Mountain West crown...the list of the bowl selections come out soon...you don't want to play the Aztecs...they have some huge dudes on the O line...

OK, I did turn on the PGA blokes playing in the Bahamas...the best of the best...as they mauled that little course there...Bubba had a big afternoon, tying the course record...figure no lead is safe there...too easy for these guys...

Not so was I out at Sycuan..another 88...as I struggled with my new stiff shafted old driver...???...well, you know, I got it reshafted...but...my old Nike putter felt great...didn't putt so well...nonetheless, it felt better than my newer one...so there you go...however, it was 80* out at El Cajon....which made it all just fine, my friends, just fine...

Golden St won yet again...all accounts say that this was a tremendous game...in Canada...figured this was one that could be in the loss column...that's 21 straight....egads...and go figure this...the guy coaching them...Luke Walton...gets no official credit for this...he's just the interim coach...duh....give me a break...

Here it is...Max and Peta are engaged...what?...yup...you DWTS groupies know exactly who I'm talking about...if not one, you have no clue as to whom I'm referring...ha ha...

All my news sources have the San Bernardino killings as the number one topic, still...the latest?...the wife of the two slayers was the mastermind...hate to say it like that...evil...and, if there is a hell, I hope they rot there...

Dang, now I ruined the great mood I was in...of course, you always have to be alert...enough of that...

I look around this great city I live...there are so many people who show their joy of the season...the lights are beautiful...I hope your city is doing the same...

Smile...

Comments

Popular Posts