A Clearer Path

As the information continues to spill out to the public...we gather that it was indeed a "terrorist" attack on the people in San Bernardino...there are no words...the sadness of such a deed...to those who are affected and have also lost love ones...

And yet, the Senate confuses me more than ever...two bills that would have made an impression on gun safety in our country were defeated by the Republicans...one in particular, was aimed at known terrorist linked people...the bill was defeated by party lines...what am I missing?...more thorough background checks...how can that hurt their beloved NRA?...

Which brings me to the party itself...the numbers are going toward the only guy who doesn't have the lobbyist effect on his presence...so it seems...Trump...dominating numbers...let's hope his stance on that doesn't change...I am not too cryptic on this today...more later on this month...nearer the debate on the 15th, I think it is...

Back to my sports world...

My, how quickly the worm can turn...great metaphor...as the Packers got a W from a stunned Lion squad...as Green Bay was out of time...down by 2...and did the pass and lateral thinger as the buzzer went off...unfortunately for Detroit...one of the defender blokes got hold of the QB Aaron Rodger's face mask...you know, Discount Double-check....as he was taking him down...oops, penalty...and gave the Pack one more chance as time was a goner...and BOOM!...hail mary, and a TD pass...bedlam...

I've been quite vocal about the lack of discernible defense that the Ducks have shown the past two seasons...and think that the DC should be replaced...duh...darn it all...but the OC, Scott Frost, up and left...took the Head Job at UCF...I'm concerned, my son not so much...the wrong guy left...no word yet as to what bowl UO is headed...remember I have primo Holiday Bowl tix...fingers crossed...

With the NBA package, I get to see most all of PDX's games...still in me blood, kids...and the Blazers got a nice win at home from the Pacers...the 3 outside bombers (much prefer this lingo in sports) were on fire...and were the difference...good one...still not .500 though...

Other stuff...

We had the Mackles over for a happy hour the other day...you know, Marsh with the gimpy knee and all...and I played a number of vinyls...gosh, that was fun....one of my newbies, was the Best of Frank Sinatra...lordy, he was great...had his stuff from back in the 40's on up to when he passed...it's hard to replace the sound of someone like that...then listened to others...some of my old records...the crackling heard was way cool...

Doesn't the Biebs have to take a citizenship test to stay in our country?...I mean, c'mon...how many times does he get to laugh in our face?...I'm serious...of course, in the grand scheme of things, this means virtually nothing...

You know I told you about the Back Bid app...well...the date was supposed to be Dec 2 that I was to be getting replies...none...zero...zilch...boo...there you go...

So the latest on my golfing front?...after going back to my old stiff shafted R-9 driver...I took my Callaway to Golf Mart and put a similar one on it...and I'm also going to put my old Nike putter in my bag...see, older is better...ha ha...now, you are up to date...

Yesterday's post was my biggest hit ever...EVER!...you know, I appreciate so much you who read...I'm just one person...with a view...you don't have to agree with me...but, I want to tickle your mind...that's all...

Hey, it's Friday...let's get out and enjoy our country...

Comments

Popular Posts