Your Next Round

Repub debate tonight...hmmm, did I just capitalize that?...well now, I'm not as interested as in the past...reason?...not sure if the moderators are going to let the candy men and woman, go after each other...to moi, the highlight of all debates...and...I think I'm one if the few that watch the JV one...anyway...look for some type of query as to the validity of Ben's earlier life...I suppose...

OK, the Mizzou college peops got their wish...now what?... the college Prez quit...and there you go...is this the mob mentality thing?...are they going to rule?...does that ever work?...

It's been raining over night...and I'm in my own debate....on whether to travel 30 minutes inland to play golf...have to leave at 7:15 at the latest...just sent a text to my buddies...if rain, I'm out...

We went to a 4 building get together at a new restaurant and bar down at 9th and Island...way cool spot...and turns out, almost everyone there was from our building...and...got to talking about sound systems...as the people who got us to go to this, weren't there cuz there ss was being finished up...and everyone...I repeat, everyone...has gone to the Sonos...hmmm...love ours...

Saw bits and pieces of the latest loss by the nearly departed Bolts...at the Q...where they certainly are not welcome much...to the awful Bears...bye bye...

I keep telling you to check out the new stuff on iTunes every Tuesday...turns out, the date now switches all the time...could be any day of the week...I'm kind of digging Old Dominion...and Tim McGraw has a new one, too...

Taped DWTS...shhhh, don't tell me who got the boot...shhhh...

Just got word that the weather is fine out at El Cajon...so gotta go...

Hit the ball straight!...my mantra for the day...

Comments

Popular Posts