Ducks

Surging...as the UO QB returned...Adams is the difference maker in their season...without a doubt...and the tossup game last eve versus USC was not that...hmmm...the DUCKS have rekindled the fire in the belly of all faithful...

48-28...a nice effort...and I think that is 4 straight W's...heading on into the final game...with the horrific Beavs...oh my, who were down by 48 in the 2nd stanza to the Dawgs...in Corvallis!...hey...but weirder things have happened in the Civil War...and it is in Reiser Stadium...wait, I don't know if that's the name anymore...

My gamble of picking up 4 tix for the Holiday Bowl may be a good one...think about this...now that Ohio St got beat by Mich St...imagine a rematch with the Buckeyes down here in San Diego...could happen...

SDSU is rolling...beat the Rebels bad in Vegas...they play old school...and they play it well...as I have said before...I am eating my words about 'em...this is a good team, kids...hmmm...the new O coordinator is dynamite...really...

Tonight is the AMA's...the American Music thinger....usually bizarre is the proper description...lordy, and you have to turn away when your boy, the Bieb, is on stage...or even worse, Miley...the diff?...she can sing...hopefully, there are other acts that will make this salvageable...

Hosted a fun dinner last night with my golfing buds...and their wives...added the immaculate Mackles...and it was near perfect...fun time...Marsh did a great job of prepping...of course...

Fantasy Football...it is getting closer to playoff time...I have to think one more victory and I'm in...and that's a BIG DEAL!...well, sort of...

Del Mar...there is a notion to go to the ocean and bet the ponies today...free and easy...if I do, it's solo...M has a bad wheel...dang...

Vinyl...you know I have a turntable...and I have most of my LP record collection...at least the ones that Snooki didn't steal...well, I got one of them new Vinyls...and...I can't tell the diff...from the old ones...could be my hearing...or, I'm not cranking it up high enough...

Been scanning the news and Belgium keeps popping up...imminent is the word...more fighting with the terrorists...sorry kids, but I am one that is not in favor of accepting the refugees without intense scrutiny...should take a year plus of applications and evaluations...this is a government program that we need...

Someone told M that I talk all over the board...switch like an artful dodger...yup, I write like I think...not sure my mind connects like others...sorry, if this bothers you...but glad you do read...

My golf game...yup...you never know...had a 39 on the front...lightning fast greens...otherwise it would have been much better...really...just touch the putts and they went 10+ feet...not sure on the stimpmeter but it had to be at least a 12...2 birdies on the day...and that I love...

There you go...

Comments

Popular Posts