Da Weekend

Just a quickie...am heading out to the course for a round of , well, you know...walking type weather...and I'll be wearing my tennies...smile...

If you area a follower, and I know you are...I told you to take the Beavs and the points...however, there is nowhere in my imagination that I thought that OSU would beat UO...just that 35 was way too many for the Civil War...hmmm....rumor is that the Ducks sat out a few key defenders...maybe taking OSU lightly...and nearly paid for the mistake...highly entertaining game....no defense played, so to speak...and the Ducks won, 52-42...

Big time bragging rights and possible Final 4 implications in Texas...Baylor and TCU in a constant, driving rain storm...these teams usually put up numbers like the aforementioned game in Oregon...14-14 and headed to OT...where TCU held on for the W...not really sure why I kept watching it...

Sure seems like there is a lot of gun issues in Colorado...am I right?...this time a crazy...he must be... shooting at a Planned Parenthood Site...more killings...this country does have absurd gun laws...

The undefeated Warriors keep on a trucking...this time at the hands of the Sun in 'Zona...Curry had almost 40 in 3 quarters...they shoot the 3's like no other team out there...and are changing the way the bigs play...BTW, the other streak is alive, too...Philly lost again...

How'd your Black Friday go?...I looked online...and did nothing...did hit the new off track a couple of blocks away...no Pick 5 winner...it cashed for $24,000+...for someone other than me...nice venue...176 tv screens...they say it is packed on NFL Sundays...hmmm...let's just say, it is way too convenient...

This probably won't be a popular statement...but I bought the Adele new vinyl...and I must say it was on the first listen kind of...boring...oops...sorry, kids...also got the Best of Frank Sinatra...and it is not...mesmerizing...there you go...throw some darts at me...

Gotta go and fix me some grub...nourishment for me walk in the park...YOU, have a great day...

BTW, isn't this falling snow way cool?


Comments

Popular Posts