Crazy Football


I'm sure you are asking about college football scores right now...checking out your local rag...that is if you get the printed version...anymore...but read no further...the Shepherd Rams won again...are undefeated (still)...9-0...they spell our name wrong...but that's OK...there you go...

Sure, it's supposed to be this way...the best teams get the W's...the underdogs get close...the pollsters are happy, needless to say the Las Vegas bettors...and away we go til next week...not so fast, my friends...

The top 6 games I alluded to yesterday, were just that...
Clemson proved themselves a bit...beating FSU...surprised me...
Alabama stuffed the star RB from LSU...and beat them...again...and pop goes that bubble...
Nebraska used a horrific call to score the winning TD to upset Mich St...you MUST see the replay...
Navy mauled my sleeper for the season, Memphis...who, in fact were sleeping...
Okla St absolutely drilled the Horned Frogs of TCU...bye bye Purple...
Oregon survived and downed the Bears...in a mist...where it never rains...at Autzen...

Certainly, there will be a shuffle in the top 4...cuz, that's the only thing that the country cares about, right?...the committee was spot on with the Crimson Tide...at least, this week...

Staying in football...the NFL and my Fantasy team gets going today...duh, it's Sunday...and I'm a bit worried...I have some key players that are part of this bye week...I have them subs in my lineup...kind of stinks, when you don't give a damn about your home town team...well, kids, it's a temporary franchise...and the bulk of the city feels just like I do...I would love to see a boycott of Monday nites game...booooo...

Crazy Horse is going to Bad Frogs this next week...one of my buddies is pulling out due to an injury...and I'm going as a sub...oops...Palm Springs is the destination...yes, I can do this...BTW, I was back to bad Pete on the course yesterday...pull hooks galore...booo...

We have NO FOOD in the condo...none...no milk, no eggs, no bread, no meat, no nothing...guess where we are going?...and Sammi is out of her food, too...talk about mean looks from your pup...

Get this from our judicial system...Dancing With The Stars...17 years young Bindi Irwin...the leader in the clubhouse...can't officially sign her contract as she can't prove her dad...who died 8 or 9 years ago...actually, did, in fact. die...what?...protecting the girl, somehow?...or what?...I don't get it...BTW, those "stars" perform for peanuts...as compared to ABC, who makes a gazillion on the show...

We are still in query about the downed Russian jet...as there seems to be more of a notion that it was a terrorist bomb that took it down...

Lighting up the sky last eve...notions of extra-terrestrial phenomena...or, a meteor...or the like...what is the like?...turns out it was our Navy launching a missile out to sea...unannounced...hmmm...what the heck?...

And I don't give a damn about a green back dollar...

What do you do at a $2 million dollar birthday party for you?...drink until you pass out...so it is said...

A movie getting a lot of attention...like getting "A's"...Spotlight...hmmm...CH is interested...

Do you Tweet?...fastest way to get news...trust me...

Poor poor Beavs...

The thing about men going on golfing trips...they act like boyz...

Our association is redoing our pool and spa...out for 6 months...so a pool will be nice...

That's why I'm going...

Does anybody travel more than James Harden?...and get away with it as often?...

You know, the boy friend of Khloe...allegedly...

Who is getting her own talk show...what?...can hardly wait for that one...

We went to Seasons 52 last eve for din din...they said there was an hour and 45 minute wait...what?

That's worthy of  a Seinfeld episode..."Seinfeld, 4"..."Shepard, 2"...

We ate at the bar...just as good a seat, my friends...and it was instant...

Most all golf balls feel the same to me...until they spin on the greens...

BTW, the course has been over seeded...it was better from the rough...

Where I was most of the day...usually 40 yards from my cart...

Cart path only...I never, ever, hit it close to the path...never, ever...

Hey, have a super Sunday...

Comments

Popular Posts