Country Music Award's

This is the one, and only one of these awards thingers that I LIKE!...the hosts are great and it's a fun time...of course, you have to like country music...but, even if you don't...turn in for the monologue...Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood...it's THAT good and funny...Country Music Awards...I think it's on ABC...8 pm...

The Lake Show...oh my...you know, I said that PDX was going to be the last team in the league, er in the west...in my fearless predictions...fuggit about it...the Blazers play hard and have some decent pieces...the Lakers?...not so much...and Kobe?...I look for him to retire in the month...they are awful...

We had a torrential downpour last eve...thunder and lightning throughout the nite...very unique for here...and put todays' golf T in jeopardy...don't depart til 10:45...so, should hear one way or the other by then...save me a 30 minute trip...I think it will be on...but, a lot of blokes don't play in the bad weather around here...including moi...

The latest poll has Ben and the Donald in a virtual tie...really?...can't see either one of them Prez...but, last night there were some voting places for real...and the Repub candy men won...I fear that is going to be a trend...unless the Demos actually get out...and VOTE!...there's a long way to go, but...

Another Russian plane went down...hmmm...this one was a cargo type...south Sudan...makes you wonder, right...stay outta there...

The curious hire by the Nats...had a lot of peops scratching their heads...er, is that head?...anyway, the rumor was that they didn't offer enough $ for Buddy...and we don't know...but he's in the running for the Bums...same side of the country...unlimited payroll...hmmm...

You a fan of Johnny Football?...you get your wish...as he is starting in the Thursday niter...against the Bengals...for the battle of Ohio...well now...

The first NCAA top 10 was put out yesterday...the numero uno?...Clemson...what?...and Ohio St?...3rd...Baylor, Mich St, and TCU all are ranked after the media dahlings 'Bama and Notre Dame...pooh...I've seen both of them play...and they are NOT top 4 material...booo...and that jerk coach from the Irish...he continues to amaze me that he keeps his job...

You know this has got worse over the years...the K Fam notoriety...is there a day that goes by that one or many of them is not on any of the news sources?...any of them?...oh my...

Where is my dang golf rain gear?...do I have it anymore?...geez...

Comments

Popular Posts