American Pharaoh

The Breeder's Cup finished up in Keeneland...as the historic last race with the Breeder's Cup Mile which was won by...you got it, the Triple Crown Winner...and SoCal's own, American Pharaoh!...let there be no doubt the outcome...galloping home with an easy and quite convincing W...the horse of the decade...maybe longer...

I hit it with a double...well...a number of times...and it paid quite nicely...so this event moves our way next year...right here at DelMar...I hope I can get the Saturday version of it...I mean, to be in the stands...we'll see...

The Halloween nite was fun...galavanting about the area...on 5th and 4th mostly...and did I say ghostly?...I forgot to eat much, and am paying for it this morning...booo...

Football...you see the crazy end to the Miami/Duke one?...8 laterals as the clock ran out...and Miami pulled the trick...and got the W...a coach's nightmare...Stanford in a thriller over WSU...the league's surprise this season...the Cougs, that is...Memphis keeps on a rolling...and so does Riley's Nebraska...losing that is...will he last the season out?...

WS....KC is a lock...and it just may happen in the next game...too much of the contact hitters and decent pitching for the darling of the pundits, the Mets...

My FF team needs some big time scoring from the wideouts today...and, I'd love to see the Falcon's RB go off...not that I want to win or anything...ha ha...

Have not heard the reason for the Russian plane going down...the Russian investigative team is on site now...I fear the worst...

The first of the month...means that it is "bills" time...egads, didn't I just pay them?...as we were at Lowe's yesterday, we marveled at all the Xmas lights and all...I can't remember, when do you put up the tree?...easily, my fav time of the year...

My handicap went down...I only played once this month...as I call it my $400 round...and it drops?...no way...no how...just no no no...

Hey you PNWers...be careful about eating at Chipotles...E.coli outbreak has been reported...like 19 cases...

Is this the time of the year, that one makes resolutions...if so, I have a number to get to...

And...SDSU has been smashing all opponents...go back about 6 weeks and count me as a doubter...I continue to eateth me words...happily...

Question of the day...I got these ear plugs...would it not be better if I put them in me nose?...or, wear them in me ears, so I can't hear myself snore?...or, wrap them up and give them to Marsh for Xmas?....hmmm....

Comments

Popular Posts