Wednesday Morn

Just a quickie here...I am heading out to the links!...gonna give it a go...step and drag...ha ha...we'll see...haven't played since I went to Nashville...

Did you like game one of the WS?...I fell asleep...and found out later that KC won...when I started to doze, each team had their ancient mariners on the mound, 42 yr old B Colon for the Mets, and 36 (?) yr old Chris Young for the Royals...BTW, never, ever, saw Young pitch like that for the Pads...

2 of the 3 NBA opening niters...Cleve seemed to coast in their loss to Chicago...I forgot that the Bulls got a new coach...to me, makes them much better...and I liked the last one...just a better fit...and the GS (champs) stuck it to the Pelicans, or whatever NO is called now...Curry is amazing...

I'll write later...after I return from golfing...fingers crossed kids...that I don't pull the calf again...

Comments

Popular Posts