Trust The Line

Like in the...betting line...what do these cats know?...No Mas...said the Utes...as they got their butts handed to them by the USC Trojans...just like the odds guys said...hmmm...always look at the line, I tell you...

It is said that Chargers and Raiders are going to share a stadium in the next few years up in Carson...well now, they are sharing one today...out at the Q...and get this...the bulk of the fans are Raiders...they are used to the vagabond existence....as they were in LA a few years back...could care less...

The Beavers...unable to beat the Buffs...I told you to take the point...looks to me, as they have quit...real tough on the 1st year coach...

Speaking of the old one...you know, Mike Riley...he is having a disastrous year at Nebraska...has lost 4 real close games...imagine the boo birds a flocking in the midwest...not a fan...

I did watch a lot of college games yesterday....is there a more boring style of play than that of Alabama?...Baylor in another laugher in the driving rain...Miami has fallen on hard times...again...Stanford is tuff tuff tuff....

Quick, who had WSU as a winner this season?...nobody I know, or read...maybe you don't like Coach Mike Leach...but, he can call a dang good game...and...he has this scrawny little piece of paper that he refers to...unlike all the other "brains" who have their plasticized, colorized, computerized play sheet...ha ha...

You asking about the record of Shepherd College?...I do this every year kids...the Rams are 7-0...like undefeated...without a loss...unblemished...streaking...untouchable...

Who you have for the World Series?...me?...I have the Mets...now, don't get on me...I don't care one way or the other...I will watch some of it...seems like NY has better starting pitchers....but KC, has the great relievers...hmmm...

The NBA starts up on the exact same nite as the 1st game of the WS...Tuesday...this overlap crap is bad...so says me...

The Donald says he is going to be the great unifier...combining both parties...hmmm...is he like the 2nd coming of...wait, that's something else...I'm sure the Repubs don't like that statement...they want to be the dominant party, right?...

Katy Perry is touting Hilz...there you go, she's got my vote...just kidding kids...

Gotta go and adjust my fantasy football lineup...some say that my whole world is a fantasy...

Comments

Popular Posts