Monday Decaf

Let's just say that this entire week is dedicated to the scream zone, er Halloween...this is the fun time prior to the Xmas one...that starts up next week...am I not right?...in fact, I have already seen Christmas light sales...no kidding...

There is no bigger fiasco in pro football than that is happening in San Diego...yup, right here...as the owners have belligerently tried to mask their final season in the southland...throw up ridiculous numbers of sold season tix...and then...get the most embarrassing results...the visitor teams have dominated the Q with their presence...like yesterday...as the Raider fans treated the stadium as if it were a home game for them...

The stubborn locals came out of the game, FUMING!...not only for the pathetic effort of the team, but more so for the numbers of tix that were inhabited by the Oakland fans...they said the noise was deafening...some local TV stations were candid, too...filming the peops...and their reactions...it was worse than we thought...

This situation has been going on for about a year...the serious side of it...and it has come to fruition...the owners have rejected any movement by the city to build a new stadium in SD...frankly, they have found a better deal in Carson...when we first moved here, I marveled at the numbers who thought that the Chargers were the love of their lives...so to speak...the Bolts signs were EVERYWHERE!...still are...

And then reality has sunk in at the ownership ways of the team...and...boom...this love has ended...some might say abruptly...the Charger organization as it is now, should be booted from town...IMMEDIATELY!...we, the people, need to boycott this group...listen and hear me clearly, this ownership smells bad...how do I really feel?...ha ha...

OK, I need to calm down...and move on to other stuff...

Music...the Euro MTV awards thinger was yesterday, too...and the big winner?...the Biebs...oh my...I must be out of it...as to me, he has no talent...the kids just went to a Janet Jackson concert in the bowl at SB...thought she was great!...and now Ms. Jackson is canceling a host of shows to rest her vocal chords...wait, how many do you have?...should that be chord?...I dunno...I have listened more to Carrie's new CD....it's growing on me...

NFL...the other games...defense wins...as Carolina remains undefeated...they have some great, and I repeat, GREAT linebackers...beat up on Chip's Eagles...oh by the way, he doesn't run hardly any of his fast break stuff...and has sunk to the old NFL style of play...boo...must comment on this...the awful Titans, without Marcus, played the Falcons to a near standoff...what?...still lost...but who'd a thunk that?...

Repubs...have you heard some of the stuff that the candy man Carson has said?...wack...and let that be an issue on this week's debate...I will not spoil the fun for you...as the Donald will attack the verbiage...ah yes, the more time we have, the true being is exposed...Hilz is looking better and better...if and only if...the Demos get out to vote...

Tis said that the Washington Nats have Buddy Black as one of their finalists for the
 managerial job...oh my...that job is a tuff one...the 1st thing I'd do is bring in the talented, but handful kid (Harper)...and set him straight...if not, I'd pass on the job...

Del Mar opens up on Thursday...and you got it....I'm going with my buddy Andy...I hear there is a mint julep in the offing prior to takeoff...for you not in the know...horse racing...

I am scheduled for 3 days of golf this week...maybe...the leg feels better...I really need to get out...

Sad day, as the coach from the TWolves...Flip Saunders died at the age of 60...

My fantasy team is 100 points ahead of my opponent...what?...this has to be the biggest margin ever....

I must say, I have NO PATIENCE!...gone...vanished...poof...must be my age...


Comments

Anonymous said…
I just have one thing to say.....PATRIOTS
Barb said…
Golf and thou shall be patient...or at least getting some fresh air... & the beer is more refreshing I believe.
Politics, politicians...undesirables ;)
Barb said…
Golf and thou shall be patient...or at least getting some fresh air... & the beer is more refreshing I believe.
Politics, politicians...undesirables ;)

Popular Posts