It's a Great Day

Welcome back, kids...yesterday was my biggest hit ever...EVER!...over a hundred reads...I am so thankful that you all read...and I hope you are returning today...I do this most ever single day...it's just a peak into me mini mind...

B.S....like not the swear words...but the bloke on the Voice...one of them judges...Blake Shelton...well, this guy has been making country music for some time...many years....and way back when, I questioned why he didn't win any of the country award thingers...well, not now...he wins all the time...and he just released a best of CD...20 tracks...it's kind of been lost due to Carrie's new CD and Adele's "Hello"...trust me on this...it is GREAT!...some of you may rediscover him...so to speak...you'll thank me later...

I am still gimpy...it's taking longer for my calf to heal...and so I had to pass on golf today...this, my friends, pretty much kills me...we did step and drag out to the beach yesterday...80* of perfect weather...and basked in the sun and sand...and, well, it was awesome...really wanted to boogie board...the waves were huge...more examples of "poor me"...

Dancing With The Stars...they had a terrific show last eve...Halloween Nite...some really spooktacular dances...I'm in doubt about the perfect scores that Bindi is getting...too me, over-rated...oh well...there are 4 or 5 that are worthy of that silly prize...

The World Series starts tonight...who you got?...you know where I am on this...figure the starting pitching of the Mets is the diff...but really, I dunno and...don't care much...sorry, kids, but it's true...

Let's examine...two of the starters for the KC Royals, are former Pads...there you go...Edison Volquez and ancient Chris Young...Volquez goes tonight...he was erratic and stubborn and we got rid of him...however, if they get to their bullpen, it is the best in beisbol...see...go with NY...might be all for naught...as the weather forecast is calling for 90% rain...and thunder...and lightning...

Staying in that sport...Buddy Black is a finalist for the Nats job...as I have been telling you...and was called back a 2nd time...good sign...and if he gets the job (strong maybe), the rumor is that he'll take his crew from San Diego with him...free them, so to speak...

Coinciding with the above is the NBA elongated season openers...egads...this goes on forever...I really don't know how the player's bods can handle on those games...seems that the legs would give way...my pix?...Golden St, LA (Clips), SA in the west...and in the east?...the only team is Cleveland...right?...

Opening Day...well, the one for the 2nd season out at Del Mar...I get ready by buying the Racing Form...online...and study it...handicap the first 5 races...you KNOW I like the Pick 5...and the 1st day will be a doozy...usually brings the longer shots in...it's fun and can be very profitable...if lucky...anyway, it is Thursday...

You see the latest Repub polls in Iowa?...Carson is trumping the Donald...like 32% to 18%...hmmm...let's see how the bump goes after tomorrow nite's debate...BTW, I'm not a fan of him...the more he talks, the more bizarre is the outcome...

NFL debacle...Detroit is laboring about with a 1-6 record...hmmm, they were my long shot pick...and head on over the pond for a ridiculous regular season counting game there...boo...and they fire their OC and two of the coaches prior to departing...what?...talk about a mess...OK, Lions, you may be worse off than the Bolts...but, it's close...

You know I mention this...the early line is out...and the Ducks are dogs at ASU...hmmm...Thursday game...

Hey, YOU, yes you...have a terrific Tuesday...








Comments

Popular Posts