Da Weekend

Da...what?...us civilized folk, say duh...or the...or anything but da...there are a few people with roots out of Chicago that are embracing the MLB Playoffs...as Da Cubs are in it...there you go...maybe a bit faster than a lot of the scribes thought...thinking it would take a year to gel...er, that's what the local SD Brass has been telling us about the Pads...give them time...

I don't give a tinker about who wins or loses these games...well...I do hope the Bums lose...so I lied...but the rest of it...don't care...do I watch?...a little...and loved the result of the 1st game with LA and NY...like the Mets...shweet....

Prez Cup...goes into the final day of singles...with the US holding a precarious one point lead...very great drama ahead...AND....like I said yesterday, our bottom end is truly the bottom end...and will get pummeled by the other side...which will make for a donny brook...so says me...

Joe Nichols...he was a honky tonk load of fun...and had the place a rocking...got that baritone voice that cracks...and was just a great time...get this, it was 103* out at El Cajon...seemed like a Vegas trip, kids....

Is there not a day in the life of this world that there isn't a shooting, or a bomb that goes off?...the latest is in Turkey...the value of life isn't what it should be...

College football Saturday...absolutely love it...no golf for moi today...thus, I get to sit and watch the pixels all day...for the Pac 12, THE game is Utah and California...really?...who could have thunk that prior to the season starting?...the Ducks host the Cougs...big point spread...take 'em...not sure of kick off time...and get this...SDSU is a DOG to Hawaii!...just a hint kids...this regime needs to go...

I am working on a new blog site...nothing yet...trying to make it simpler to get at it...as now, the site is hard to find...and even harder to comment at...so looking at Wix and others...problem is, they are not that easy to set up...for a buffoon like me...

Marsh got me the Apple Watch for my birfday...and I set it up yesterday...then put it back into the box, until the big day...you realize how many times I have said, er written DAY or it's derivatives today?...there I go again...I will go to You Tube to watch how to use the watch...now, that was weird...does anyone out there have one?...

You a white wine wino?...Marsh swears by the Naked Grape one...equivalent to 4 bottles...in a BOX!...keeps up to a month once opened...I know it does for at  least 2 weeks, as she tested that in Maui...did I say wino?...hmmm...

Have a great day!

BTW...6 bucks for a dozen eggs?...WTF?...what is going on?...somebody steelin them out of the nest?

Comments

Popular Posts