Da Eagles

And if I mention that name, I'm thinking you are thinking that I am thinking of them Philly Eagles...already mired in a horrific start to the NFL season...and the embattled and once proud coach of the Ducks...the feller that started the fast break type of O in Eugene, Chip Kelly...who right now is being targeted as the next guy to get canned...the Dolphins beat Philly to the 1st firing...

No!...I'm talking the other legendary ones...the Eagles...like the group...and one of them guys, the drummer dude...Don Henley...is performing in Santa Barbara...the kids asked me to join 'em and I startled them and accepted...so off I go via Amtrak...whirlwind 24 hr trip...much to the dismay of Sammi and Marsh...

Just when I was playing taps to my golf game, I go out and have a decent round...for every bad shot I hit, I followed with a sweet one...chipped good and putted well...go figure that silly sport...83...

MLB plays 162 games...and then manufactured a play in type of wild card games...thus, one makes the playoffs...albeit for one game for the loser...it's a joke...nowhere do these teams do this...it should be a set of 3...even though the hated, by some, Yankees got the Pads syndrome...er, shut out...and their season is over...tonight, the National League's one and done game is on...booo, to the schedule...booooooooo....

USA USA USA...bet you don't hear much of that this time in South Korea...as the Prez Cup erupts on the scene today...way over yonder...appears to me that the US team is a good one...and will (should) win it...PGA...but I KNOW NUTTIN'...

Talking about that...Janet Jackson just released a new CD...have you heard it?...and I have yet to give it a spin...which by the way, I finally got installed...the turntable...and have been listening to my old 33 1/3 records, well the ones that I have after Snooki stole some of me others...er, the Beatles...and the sound is the best I have ever heard...really...finally, the Zombies are about to unveil and new set of songs...bizarre or what?...

How's that old saying go?...butts, every one has one...and that certainly is tame compared to the boyz talking gun legislation...eegads, it was enough to get mad...but, not butt, I kept my cool....smiled and let the crazy talk flow...and that's what it was, crazy talk..."arm everyone"...let's have an old fashioned shoot out...

The Ducks...ranked 26th in both the coaches and AP polls...have the Cougs this weekend...high scoring affair...and hopefully...the D is up to the task...dream world?...

NBA...the overlap season...think your Blazers will be a contender?...fat chance in hell...oops...got the Warriors, er GS, to continue their unflappable play thru the next season, too...and...are the Clips going to be better?...still comes down to crunch time...and I don't think they have the big gun to get er done...however, that's why they play the games...so sorry, for using that phrase...

You know I bought a ukulele when I was on the island...a bass one...got the book...and have yet to unzip the thinger and get going...you're going to know me not as Don Ho, but Crazy Ho...wait, that can't be right...

All this year, I have been telling peops that I am 66....and woah, I just found out I have been lying...Joe, tell me it ain't so...it can't be...that is way old...something must be wrong...

Did you see that the Cosmo Mag's 1st Family pronunciation, the K Fam...did not have Caitlyn in the picture?...what?...a critical part of the group...America's finest...oh my...

What would I do, er say, without sarcasm?...I mean I live by that...and that just may be a bad thing...I dunno...

Alrighty then, I gotta go pack...have to go on down to the storage to find my carry on...

BREAKING NEWS!!!!  There is a shortage of canned pumpkin, used primarily for Thanksgiving pies...this, along with the reported fewer turkeys...well now...this is leading to a chaotic November family gathering....

Comments

Popular Posts