Week 1

OK, I have some time this am...got up a bit early so here is my take on the NFL games, WEEK 1...

The Titans mauled the Bucs...and the two top picks were on display...and yup, the best of the lot...UO's Marcus Mariota set all type of first game records...threw for 4 TD's in the 1ST HALF...and the top pick, James Winston, was awful...his first pass went for a TD, for Tennessee!...it was crazy...and like what CH has told you all along...there is no comparison between the two...

The Bolts came back from a 21-3 deficit...with some very aggressive D...and Philip Rivers carving up the Lions...think the key play was when Detroit's QB Stafford got belted on a blitz...was not the same after...BIG WIN!...

In a game full of blunders and bad coaching...the Cowboys came from nowhere and beat the Giants in Texas...where NY should have put them away, many times...questionable play calling was the culprit...and...I think Eli Manning is scared of his shadow...

The newly coached Buff Bills...with the NY dahling, Ryan...beating up on the over hyped Colts...hmmm...makes me wonder if I need to switch up my FF starting QB....

Oh yea, I am getting bombarded in the 1st week...some changes need to be made...ha ha...

The Ducks dropped to 12th...and need some help coaching the D...so says me...

Time to get outta here...

Aloha!

Comments

Popular Posts