Shock and Aw...CRAP!

Hey kids...this is our last day in paradise...back to the daily grind in SD...ha ha...it's been a super 2 weeks, but we miss our dog and home...

I told you to take the points...hmmm...did not think the Duck game was to be a blow out...WELL!...it was...for the Utes...please, don't give me the crap that they are a strong team and all....lets get into this...

I've been saying for two seasons now, the defensive coordinator is poor...that UO has to out score peops to win...no better example than yesterday....never seen so many blown coverages and missed tackles...the preparation is beyond compare...totally embarrassing...is it that the players they play?...certainly, with the $ that school has, it can't be the recruiting....

However...that side of the ball, equalled the other...the O was dismal...so much in fact, that the QB was replaced in the 1st half...problems problems problems...this old boy couldn't take it...so, off I went to the pool...

Got a book by the Factor....what?...Killing Reagan....about the former Prez...fast read...and if you can believe the author, he was a shell of himself in the last 5 years of his presidency...mostly due to the assassination attempt on his life...the book parallels the shooters life...that's all I'm giving you...I finished it in one day...thank you Ducks....

My FF team...I'm set to absorb yet another tough day...

My oh my, the Fox NFL experts ripped Chip a new one this am...

We will take in our last day here with never ending smiles...

Aloha....

Comments

Popular Posts