Holy Moses

Hey now!... How you doing?...today is the 3rd and final leg of the golfing part of the vacay....we are at Kapalua...Plantation Course...

The trip to Paia was cool...wait, it was hot!...too much so for a sit down at Mamas...we found a beef and brew and opted for it...the fish was great and there you go...

Did watch the final of Big Brother...it was Steve MOSES as the victor...an odd ball character...that was just good enough to pull off the upset...

My FF team is the worst...will put Brady in this week.  I have one way to go....now I feel like the Pads....

For a country that relies on not being religious, we are spending a lot of time on the Pope...I'm just saying...

Carly is growing in the polls...oh my...the top 3 are not politicians...and the bloke the Koch Bros wanted, Walker, dropped out...go figure...

Somehow, Hillary, has regained form...and is back leading...have you heard Bernie speak?...puts me
to sleep...cmon Joe, get in this race...

This time zone is so bizarre...I never know when anything is on the tv...notice I said that rather than pixels?...the signal here is antiquated...

Not so, the pool...a welcome relief to the heat...which is off the charts...hottest it's ever been for our trip...ever, by far...

The really big q for the day...I have seven golf balls left...can I survive?...

And that's the way it is..9/24/15...aloha...


Comments

Popular Posts