Finality

The countertops are in!...took some ingenuity and perseverance...and we are done...quartz...and it's a beaut...the downer?...the wall stove we got...does not fit...same brand...new version...should pop right in our area...nope...so off I go to take it back...so everything is not perfect...but near...

You watch the response to the Pledge?...ha ha...made a big deal out of what should be understood...however...the GOP is very leery of the Donald...will he truly be conservative enough for them?...some of us think it's funny....well, I do...

Are you sure that Joe Biden is going to get in the race?...I'm not so...in fact, what I think is so different than what the "purists" do...sorry, Snooki, but we differ...

Did you see any of the Michigan/Utah college FB fray last eve?...terrific to get back into the season...so says me...and that crowd!...there must be a lot of optimism there...sea of red...well...very good D...average O...and how about Harbaugh's team?...old school...er, Pro ball...oh yea, the Utes won it...

The Pads/Bums...figure this to be a Bristol Stomp...er, 60's hit...as LA is highly favored...especially after sweeping the Giants and creating a huge 6 1/2 game lead...but...the Bums started our old throwaway, temperamental...er, mental...Matt Latos...who we hit hard and often...and of course, I dozed...as we were bringing in Odie...why he is still in the bigs is beyond me...I awoke to a 3 run deficit...and yet...we came back and beat their relievers...go figure...

As Crazy Horse boasted...the Fed Judge threw out the suspension of Tom Brady...so now...why don't many of the players take their protests to court?...if any doubt...or quality of proof...this, my good friends, is just the tip of the iceberg...melting as fast as reality...in the northern parts of the Earth...who says there is global warming?...

The wonderful Kentucky clerk...who denied on her own to issue marry certificates to same sex peops...got arrested...oh my...and then this out of Salem, Oregon...a judge there said he would not marry them "types" in his court room...pathetic...or worse...

This is the final weekend for the races out at Del Mar...wow, that was fast...and I figure on getting out on Sunday...I do love the thrill of it all...and this has been a good meet for me...$$$...

Talk about embattled...by the press...the former star of the Florida Gators...and has been mocked and jeered by the pundits...as they just can't see him surviving in the NFL...Tim Tebow...you remember the being Tebowed?...the stance of the "christians"...and some schools banned it...oh my...I always wondered how they didn't ban the ring around the flag pole by the "Young Life" people...I digress...anyway...he is doing well in his stint with Chip's Eagles...and just may...win a spot on their roster...

Lots of chores to take care of today...and the housekeep, is here, too...so I'll be around and then not...and try to get everything done for the WEEKEND!...10 days 'til Maui...

Comments

Popular Posts