Excuse Me

Morning kids!...in a few minutes I'll bolt away to try to get some upgrades for the flight tomorrow...bear with me...ah ha...and how are you all doing today?...calmed down from the Duck's loss at MSU...let's get in to this...

I agree with my son...both of these teams are not great ones...too many flaws...final 4?...nope...I really don't care to get into the Spartans reasoning...but much more so, with Oregon...I expected a shoot out...and felt that the D would give up points...as they will all season long...regardless of the opponent...as I have said now for 2 seasons, the defensive coordinator is a problem...the team is confused and in bad spots...and my good fellow from the north, tends to think I may be correct...the tackling skills are lacking...

OK...this was a given...has been for awhile...BUT...another issue has surfaced...in this fast break type of O...which when it is clicking, is a thing of beauty...has had one common thread dating back to when Chip was the boss...speed and quickness at QB...a necessity...the current one is lacking thereof...toss in that he is short (5'9")...he takes a shellacking...can't scramble out of what will eventually happen...and doesn't have the speed to get the valuable extra yards...now, I'm not talking about only Mariota...but EVERY one that UO has had...so...you have two options...adjust the O, or adjust who you have at the helm...hmmm...

It's a long season....and maybe...just maybe....could be a loooooonnnng season...

Speaking of that sort of thing...the Pads...in the Trib the last few days, there was this ridiculous article about the strength of one of the pitchers...Ian Kennedy...oh my...if you used this as the letter of the law, you'd think he'd be in the running for the Cy Young Award...he's a home run pitching machine!...certainly our worst in the rotation...can't figure the release of the article...anyway, he took his trade up to SF...gave up 7...ha ha...as SD, who has cashed it all in....got 1 hit by MadBum...yea right, he's one of the best...oh yea...and the choice tid bit of the article?...he turns to his faith in times of trouble...I know where he is turning today...

Oops, I appear to be negative today...the pos...I think the Beavs are better...hey now...still got beat up by Harbaugh's version of the Michigan Wolverines...hmmm, the state of Oregon took it's lumps in the state of Michigan, huh...they have opted for speed at the QB spot...and in time...will be a force in the league...trust CH...

I have to do it...the SDSU Aztecs...horrifically coached yet again...the amount of errors that they make, if that were the Ducks, they'd be cruci----!...well, you know what I mean...it's worse than a comedy of that...got beat by Cal...and let me tell you this...don't watch this product...

Just read this back...dang...

The Beach Cabin...totally ready to go...the refrig is fixed and the place is spot on...have an open house today...and is being shown in the am...lots of hope...!!!...got a text that my son thought like I do on this...maybe buy it outright and use it ourselves...that's the 3rd option...

There was just one upgrade available...sorry Marsh, you have to ride in coach...kidding...had to pass on that...going to have to slum it...somebody hit the buy button a minute prior to me....as 10 minutes ago there were three...

Here's what we do...fly in to Maui...catch the Hertz Shuttle...because we are Hertz 1, we just look at the board, and walk to our rental...and drive away...hit the Costco...like 3 minutes away...load up...and then drive to the other side of the island in Kaanapali...

The NFL has a slurry of games today...I have a bad FF team...it's true...the Bolts host the Lions...mixed emotions...

This will be the last real blog for a couple of weeks...so...I will try to post when I can...but, the everyday thing will be on hold...

Cheers!...


Comments

Popular Posts