Untucked

My golf course...Sycuan...is like many others...that call themselves "Semi-Private"...whatever that means...at least, we can wear our shirts untucked...unlike the stuffy private clubs...it's way cheaper to pay as a member, than as a guest...totally depends on what the initial down payment is...anyway...my point today is...the track has now cut off many of the sprinkler heads...er, water to many parts of the land...

Which makes for very dry and tougher play...one could be in the fairway, and have a brownish, near dirt lie...OK, by me...as this complies with the ongoing state of emergency for the lack of agua in this state...and if that is what it takes, to keep a golf club running, I'm all for it...

Yesterday, the starter blurted out...on the tee next, is " Members Lintvedt, Shepard, Morgan, and enjoy...your round..."...so when I went to check in to him...I thought I was a comic...and told him I don't care to play with Joy...thinking he said, "and Joy", instead of enjoy...get it?...joke was on me...as he added another member I did not know...Choi...terrific guy, as it turned out...

Absolutely no connection here...but...the stock market is taking it's second straight hit....as the Chinese buck, the yuan...has been devalued...OK, Donald, give us a clue as to how to survive this...if you were to be Prez...

My boyz...as conservative as they come...went ballistic to the notion that the Donald would win the GOP...and even said that they would vote for...gulp...the Demos...if so...maybe not...as the catch was...but not for Hillary, either...one other such amigo, said that he would move out of the country...and then paused...well, not really...this was an Orygun dude...no names here...incognito...

The ultra liberal, Bill Maher, stated last eve on his show...that he could see what I see...a Rubio/Ferrari...ticket...calm down, I know that's not how to spell her name...people, open your eyes...Trump is LEADING...and there are those who like a non-politician in the mix...get your act together before the momentum has taken over...

Just when I gave the final rites to the Pad's season...they turn it around and get two versus the Reds...weren't they Redlegs?...just the Redskin's moving parts, right?...never have seen the correlation there...anyway...SD started a 25 yr old rookie at P...Colin Rea...and he got a W...got a hit and led the home team to a 11-6 victory...BTW...we used some very shaky guys as the end of the game...bullpen blokes...that need to be seasoned more in the AAA...

We are heading out to Del Mar today...via the Coaster (train)...and have a table at Cafe del Sol...never sat there before...maiden voyage...with the Mackles, our bestest friends here in Diego...I'm smelling a Pick 5 win...again...you know, them horse races...

Went down to Barley last eve for HH...and watched the many, and I mean, many tourists go by...as this is a main stop for the cruise lines...and of course, 5th Ave in the Gaslamp Quarter, is a must...5 blocks up Market...so fun...

Time for some grub...see you on the web net...


Comments

Popular Posts