The Debate....in Cleveland

Hey you GOP'ers...and you KNOW who you are...you're letting FOX decide who's getting on the docket...and two of your favs won't be included...Rick Santorum and Guv Perry of Texas...what?...your guy Huckabee is...hmmm...

And your front runner, the Donald...wants it to be civil...and on a "high level"...yes...and please don't pick on him, you big bullies...by the way, Chris Christie will be there, too...all this hoopla will be in the LeBron Land...Cleveland, Ohio...never been there...have you?...and yes..."it's do or die" for the Jebster...

I should know this....but will this only be on Fox?...this I will check out in a bit...on Thursday...which I will have to tape...will be in SB for an Aretha Franklin Concert...which has nothing to do with the name of one of her hits, "Chain of Fools"...

PBS did a wonderful story on the workings of former President, LBJ...on the Civil Rights Act, that he commandeered...really...and he started it all off, by hiring a black aide in the White House...before the act was passed...I had no idea...I was not a fan of his...due to his handling of the Vietnam War...but, he certainly did some important things...especially the equality of man...

What does it mean, "it's not over 'til the fat lady sings?"...mostly referring to sports...I guess...did that apply when Roseanne Barr sang, er, brutalized, the National Anthem in a baseball game's intro?...was the game over before it started?...maybe so, if in SD...which is where this occurred a good while back...

"That's 3 hours I can't get back"...usually what I say, when I watch the Pads play a poor game...and wonder...why do I do this to myself?...

The View...which is in a constant state of turmoil...er, change of hosts and guest hosts...the show has fired and hired more peops than I can remember...anyway, had the Ozzie daughter, Kelly on board yesterday...and she was ripping the Donald...and got a bit too excited...and did what she did on the old Joan Rivers Show....said something "over the line"...and has to apologize for it now...didn't have to on the other...

Talking about TV...it's weird the "local" telecasts of different regions...up in Orygun, the weather gals wear pants and Hillary suits...down here in Diego, it's mighty tight dresses...we win...that is if you are keeping score...totally a biased opinion...not a chauvinist statement, no way...

"No dogs allowed"...yet, if you can figure out a way to make yours a "service dog"...then you can get it in...the topper was...Dude's friend had one of them tags, as the hound was helping her owner cope with stress...what?...sat at the dinner table...oh my...

5.1 is in...and it is spectacular...the installer has to do some more stuff to the remote this am...and we are good...very complicated...and I'm going to be happy when it's all ready to go...

Del Mar starts back up today...free everything if you have "the card"...and I have to convince the "old lady" to go...wait, that's just not right...she is far from that...see what I mean?...you can use phrases that are misnomers...but you KNOW what I mean...

Maui in a month...our annual anniversary trip...and to the same spot...and it's way cool...

Time for some food...peace...




Comments

Popular Posts