Roadie

Morning kids...we are on a roadie to see the one and only, Aretha Franklin...way cool..."Since You Been Gone"...of course her best is probably "Respect"...many others and we are joining Cris and Leila for a fun eve...

This bit is for like 2% of you out there...and that's not milk...BTW, when you order milk in a restaurant, is that what they serve you?...I digress...

The old logo of MLB's Milwaukee Brewers...they have moved on to a much less fun one...I bring this up, cuz that's who the Pads are playing....and it brought back many memories...here we go...way back when, when I was playing fantasy baseball...my mainstay was the 1B of the Brew Crew, Cecil Cooper....absolutely a dynamite stat producer for me...and I think I even got a cap to show my pride and allegiance to my stud guy...

Look at it...there are those who say this...that the M and B do a make up of a glove, with a ball in it...you see this?...way cool...there are others who say that it is a hand holding a mug, filled with beer, er foam...you see this?...regardless, it is the most intriguing logo I have seen for a long time...and to think that the team did away with it...blasphemy!...

Anyway, that team is beating us...booo...and we have a chance to even the series at 2-2 with a much need W this am...and come home 6-4...very long shot for the wild card...

Speaking of that...there were enough of them out at Del Mar yesterday...I knew there were going to be some...and I hit one of them...ended up in the plus side...and got out after 4...

Yes, the parts of the plane that have washed up on shore...is THE plane...that went missing last year...

The Debate is this eve....Fox split it into Varsity and JV...ha ha...watch for the Donald to be sat right into the middle...eegads...boo...taping it...shhh, don't tell me who won...

Another theater shooting?...what the ???...how many losers are there out there?...get a life, you scum...

Time to get ready for the trip...see ya...


Comments

Popular Posts