Quasi

Hmmm...the North Koreans stated that they are in a "Quasi state of war with South Korea"...itchin' for something to happen, is my take on this...they are so overfunded in military, and so underfunded in everything else...and are a threat to the rest of the world, not only the South...be very aware of what's happening there...if it were up to me, there would PEACE on earth...

A brief respite in the season for the Pads...as the Cardinals come to town...and bring the total package...still...I don't think they are the best...they do have excellent pitching...which is the dominant factor in that game...just ask the Detroit Tigers...who have fallen off the face of decent teams...cuz of it...I digress...believe me on this...we have a chance against this team...must score at least 4 a game...

The Neuman Day at the Races...was a blast!...and I was in the hunt for the Pick 5 yet again...hit the first 4 races...had two going in the 5th...and lost on a head bob...eegads...lucky or unlucky...we still had fun...hit enough to stay on the positive side of things...and was too late to catch the last Coaster back...so took an Uber...hmmm...have not seen the price of that...oh well, no options...

As the political season is upon us, depending on your views and all...the Bill Maher Show is a comical take on it...HBO...and he definitely is coming from the left...and worth the time on a weekly basis...as it gets going a bit, so does he...right now he is mellow....maybe he is always...if you KNOW what I mean...

The Donald is in Alabama....and wow...I mean WOW!...his following has grown...and he has to move his speech there from a town hall setting...to get this, a football stadium...hmmm...I keep telling you, the momentum factor is undeniable...and he has got it...he is pounding his nearest rivals...hear me closely...in the next month, many of the Repub wannabes, will drop out...it's already to that stage...

How many Jonas Bros are there?...seems like they all are dating the new it girls of LA...whatever that means...

Carrie just released a new single from her upcoming album..."Smoke Break"...hmmm...really?...nice sound...but....in these times?...maybe she's talking about a cigar...ok, I can dig it...

In case you are not in the know yet...and this is repetitive...but if you like a great tasting cup of Joe in the am...you must get the Cuisinart Extreme Brew...you KNOW that I know what I am talking about...and the path that has got me there...

Speaking of uniforms...was I?...I really like the white with brown pinstripes of the Pads...of yesteryear...which they have been wearing occasionally...it's time to go back...at least in these duds...

Tomorrow we have a concert on the bay....LeeAnn Rimes...plays with the SD Symphony...a group of us are going and have a table...it's a short walk and the setting is undeniably beautiful...I'll take pix...

Oh my...the last gasp of the season for Tiger...like in Woods...if he is to get into the Fed-Ex T...he has to either win or come in 2nd in this one...and the runner-up still may not do it...anyway, he started with his best round of the year...a 64...in my dreams...let's just see how today goes...

Caught a bit of the Buffalo Bills/Cleveland Browns pre-season farce...two of the often mentioned blokes in the biz...Coach Rex Ryan of Buff and Johnny Football of Cleve...were on the pixels a lot...and...I can't believe how tiny Manzell is in comparison to the others...just an observation...

Hey now, you...I mean YOU!...have a great weekend....









Comments

Popular Posts